Thread: This won't last long

Default This won't last long

Oh boy.

Really sad that people voted for this man
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Quote Originally Posted by DRDUCK View Post
    While I agree with you, I can’t help but assume people voted against Trump, far more than they voted for him.

Quote Originally Posted by DRDUCK View Post
    It truly did show how stupid/ignorant so many are, and/or, hated Trump without any understanding of what is in play here outside of his personality.

The others voted against Trump because they are afraid of their own ethical, moral, and financial corruption being exposed as it should be.
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'

Bless his heart and fuck their stupid decision. They are trying to give the power of the US nuclear Arsenal to a man that loses his car keys in his hand.

Quote Originally Posted by WoodieSC View Post
    It truly did show how stupid/ignorant so many are, and/or, hated Trump without any understanding of what is in play here outside of his personality.

The others voted against Trump because they are afraid of their own ethical, moral, and financial corruption being exposed as it should be.
    I agree with your first point 1000%, but don't you think the second point is a very small percentage of the voters and a bit of a stretch?
    Miner's Daughter's Coal Train 'Rosco'

"The only human quality he lacks is speech" -Alfred Brehm

AOC got almost 69% of the vote in her district. That was more than double the GOP candidate. This was after she kept (I think) Amazon from opening operations there. If my memory serves me correctly, that would have created 25,000 new jobs. I'm pretty much past the point of being surprised at what anyone does any more. Stupidity knows no bounds.
    The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is,
    as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.

Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzy View Post
    AOC got almost 69% of the vote in her district. That was more than double the GOP candidate. This was after she kept (I think) Amazon from opening operations there. If my memory serves me correctly, that would have created 25,000 new jobs. I'm pretty much past the point of being surprised at what anyone does any more. Stupidity knows no bounds.
    Where the fuck are you gonna find 25,000 Democrats that wanna work?

Quote Originally Posted by Whackumstackum View Post
    Well, “their” definition of work is standing in the free phone line at the local chicken mart.........

Listen to your elders. Not because they are always right but because they have more experiences of being wrong.

"We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give" Sir Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by Whackumstackum View Post
    Lol, yep.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chessbay View Post
    Literally translated to, "I smell like Scotch and Kodiak".
    "Let us cross over the river, and rest under the shade of the trees"- Gen. Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by MediaGuy View Post
    Bless his heart and fuck their stupid decision. They are trying to give the power of the US nuclear Arsenal to a man that loses his car keys in his hand.
    I believe they’re handing that power to a woman that got where she is by sucking dick and screwing anything that walked for power. Now we’re all getting f’d.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Agreed Mark. The useful idiots voted for food shortages, record unemployment, and increased taxation.

2+2=37

No thought of what will happen when we greedy pigs run out of money to fund it all.

Meanwhile, the elite are sitting on a limb like vultures waiting to acquire our homes, businesses, and property. The useful idiots think that their shit is going to be exempt? While it will be humorous to point it out to them, it won't keep you warm at night when the rolling blackouts start...