Thread: what do I do now?

OK, I'm sitting here wondering what do with myself in the morning. Duck season's over, deer season's over, turkey season is months away,,,,,,,,,,hhhhhmmmmmmmm. Time to go fishing? What ya'll doing?
    "My Give-a-damn is busted."

Shooting GEESE! TODAY
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

I'm getting the lead sled ready to go chase the Rockfish and Catfish and whatever else I happen to feel like catchin'

Smcgee, I feel your pain. I've been up for almost 2 hours now. Woke up dreaming about duck hunting!! And to top it off, a flock of geese flew over the house 10 minutes ago. They're going to our neighborhood pond. Man, to shoot that pond just once ...Guess maybe next weekend I'll get up and try to whack the hell out of a couple of geese, somewhere. The season shouldn't end so quickly ..Kinda wean us off of at least!
    SHR T&R's Carolina Lucy Girl - Lucy
    SHR Carolina Magic's Max4Camiflage - Cami

Tell me about it. I just started duck hunting. I fell in love that 1st morning. The sun coming up ... the air was so crisp... I shot about 20 times... It was awesome. They fly faster than they look. I had the best time. I don't know that I will enjoy it any more over time but I love to deer hunt more today than the first time I went. So I fully expect the same for ducking. I can't wait for next year.

Still got some geese to whack, but after that I'll be shooting sporting clays all summer. I have a hard time putting my guns up and I'm addicted to gunpowder.

DUCKMAN is offline Moderator - Traveling Duck Assasin

Damn good reason Gander - guys, do not occupy a blind with this dude and if you are shooting sporting clays ----only shoot with him as your partner or on your team or you gonna loose $$$$$.
    DUCKMAN<br /><br />\"If you love waterfowl - support DU and the Flyway Foundation!!\"

Turkey/rockfish this spring, rockfish this summer, deer/doves in the fall.
    \"I don\'t wanna be nowhere where the city\'s all that grows.\"<br /><br />Rush

Chase Split Tail til turkey season!
    Good to talk, see you out there!

Pen raised quail shooting and squirrel hunting. Maybe a little spottail and sheepshead fishing on the pretty days.

Pen raised quail and maybe a coyote this weekend. Probably get into some Pigs soon unless Trad has got a new patna [img]graemlins/gay.gif[/img]
    "hunting should be a challenge and a passion not a way of making a living or a road to fame"

Rubberhead

He ain't gonna like you calling his new girlfriend a PIG.
    "If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die, I want to go where they went."
    Will Rogers