Thread: Engineered Sleep

Default Engineered Sleep

Jay or at least Jay's brother is the KRT of mattresses

Thanks for the help Jay. Nice meeting you.

Davis dont know shit. I just had one delivered Monday, second one in the house. They do good!

Yeah, he owes me a call back but it’ll be my third.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Got one too, love it

I bought 3 from him this summer and we love them. Have sent 1/2 dozen friends to him and they all love theirs.

It is getting harder and harder to find quality products made by quality folks...

Tell me more about the mattress’. I may be in the market for one very soon. Is there a showroom to try different options, etc?

Not a typical show room but yeah you can go lay on some beds. Basically two option for springs, zoned and non zoned and three toppers. But the base is reversible to adjust firmness. It’s option friendly. Toppers are interchangeable if you don’t like the comfort of the topper you choose. We went 8” zoned coil with 3” topper. Can’t wait to get this back to Summerville. Way too long over due for a good mattress.

And if you don’t like the option they’ll make you whatever and however. True custom built mattress.
    Last edited by reeltight; 11-20-2020 at 05:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by reeltight View Post
    Not a typical show room but yeah you can go lay on some beds. Basically two option for springs, zoned and non zoned and three toppers. But the base is reversible to adjust firmness. It’s option friendly. Toppers are interchangeable if you don’t like the comfort of the topper you choose. We went 8” zoned coil with 3” topper. Can’t wait to get this back to Summerville. Way too long over due for a good mattress.

And if you don’t like the option they’ll make you whatever and however. True custom built mattress.

This. Got 3 in my house
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    It is getting harder and harder to find quality products made by quality folks...
    No kidding.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

There is no reason to get a mattress anywhere else