Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: One Year

Damn man!!! You didn't hit me up when you were here in California! We've been catching all kinds of fish lately off the coast and have even had some run ins with whales! Wish you could've joined us! Maybe next time! Enjoy the rest of your adventure. More people need to grow a set big enough to get out and do something similar. They'd be amazed at just what else is out there in this country if they'd just leave the county they grew up in!
    Living in Moncks Corner but looking forward to moving back to the West Coast in 2020 where there are more ducks and less duck hunters!! LOL

good stuff...and yes, arches is an underrated gem. there are a couple of hikes out there that will flat wear you out, though!
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

This is awesome man. Spent almost 2 years in Idaho and Wyoming after I got done at Clemson and wouldn’t trade that experience for the world. Drove back and forth quite a few times and saw lots of interesting places along the way. It’ll be an experience you’ll never forget. I too catch myself daydreaming of those years. Some of the best of my life so far.
    More Ducks, Less People

This thread is criminal without pics. Way to go. Enjoy it.