Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bomb Island 2020...

Default Bomb Island 2020...

Anybody else out here? Me and KRT are out here holding our spot and Steelin is bringing more bacon and beer this afternoon. Anybody else on the lake? Y'all seein as many birds as we are?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

What? No strippers this year? I'm out!
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a thought process better than the vast majority of you clemmings.

Sounds like passion
    Houndsmen are born, not made

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I STAND WITH DUCK CUTTER!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I knew it wasn't real because no dogbox...

Quote Originally Posted by Goin Coastal View Post
    What? No strippers this year? I'm out!
    Bruh, you know better. Trixie's been here the whole time. I ain't seen Taylor in 2 hours.....
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Divers are thick.....
    More fuel = more boost!!

Hard to bump peters in all them clothes ain't it? At least if the truck breaks down Tommy can come fix it
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

Like fleas on a dog's back.....

Be sure to shoot your gun as often as possible. The Yankees that moved in over the summer need a warm welcome.

They find the corn I put out last week for y’all? It’s by the “purple Marin sanctuary” sign.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    now Hogan can fuck off on here all day and call it work, thanks!

So that explains why they dumped the sod on the wrong side of the road this morning. You were too busy with KRT on bomb island doing God knows what to each other to be bothered with that driver. Explains it all now. haha

Since I got my lifetime Conservation Permit we went ahead and burned um a good one this morning up the river. All the corn had been eatin so the #'s were down. Still had a pretty good shoot and real chilly. Gonna corn back up later today
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Quote Originally Posted by theoldblackdog View Post
    So that explains why they dumped the sod on the wrong side of the road this morning. You were too busy with KRT on bomb island doing God knows what to each other to be bothered with that driver. Explains it all now. haha
    I told him to do that to keep you preoccupied. Can't have you crowdin us up out here.....

Feet- is that you on the other side? I'm walking around the corner to see you, I'm the one in the Camo.

Yeah man, bring a few beers witcha. We're running low...

A lil West of Bomb but you can see it in the background. IMG_20201102_071304695.jpg
    Last edited by mudflat; 11-19-2020 at 01:54 PM.
    Low country redneck who moved north

Quote Originally Posted by Gander View Post
    Be sure to shoot your gun as often as possible. The Yankees that moved in over the summer need a warm welcome.
    Reminds me of some old family property I have the pleasure of hunting in NC. Been in the same family for easily over 100 years. It's now surrounded by houses. Just about every 9/1 the police get called as we shoot doves the same way for decades. During the worst of the housing bust, we got no police visits, this year we got a friendly visit from the sheriff to fill us in on all the 911 calls. The more "new Neighbors" the more they complain. I suppose looking back the housing bust was good for one thing.

This thread is stupid.

Feet down, if you need something to occupy your time, I got a fence you can paint.
    Be proactive about improving public waterfowl habitat in South Carolina. It's not going to happen by itself, and our help is needed. We have the potential to winter thousands of waterfowl on public grounds if we fight for it.

So don’t click on it again. Go be a bitch somewhere else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A, presumably grown man, plagiarizing a thread from 15 years ago, while knowing full and well it was stupid then, and I’m the bitch

“Bo bring me some more beer”

“Bo there’s mallards everywhere”

“Bo, me and BSD got sausage on the grill, can you bring any mustard”

“Bo I need some toilet paper”

You’re not the most retarded person in the world, but you’ve certainly been a runner up.
    Be proactive about improving public waterfowl habitat in South Carolina. It's not going to happen by itself, and our help is needed. We have the potential to winter thousands of waterfowl on public grounds if we fight for it.