Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Stand behind your President

This is where the Q fringe idiots hurt Conservatives. There is a real conspiracy easy to see but easy to dismiss due to them. They are are worse the Romney and ******* Project Never Trumpers.

The ballot watermarks was spoon fed to that lot.

“Sting operation”

Dazzle em with brilliance or baffle em with bullshit
    Btw, you won't hear me apologize often, so you may want to put that in your sigfile. ~Mergie

Baffle with bullshit is my go to.

And so how do you pivot when you try that on someone who sees that you’re a jive ass as soon as you get out of your Prius?
    Last edited by Fish; 11-21-2020 at 08:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Roddie View Post
    Dazzle em with brilliance or baffle em with bullshit
    Adam Schiff fan?

Just a joke man. Lighten up. I’m as frank as anyone you’d ever meet. I just don’t take this place as seriously as some.

A joke. Right. I have no sense of humor.

Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    JBtflo thinks he won outright. A large cross section seem a little bit stuck on #soon. I’m over here looking forward to Powell showing the proof.

I haven't seen anything other than supposed evidence that has either fallen apart or is being held for some reason (sounds familiar).

Army swoops in to seize servers in Germany, but who has those and what's on them? Crickets, or maybe the wrong people have them. This is the same level of genius execution that booked the Four Season Landscaping lot in Philly (instead of Four Seasons Hotel) for a press conference - located between a crematorium and the Fantasy Island adult gift bait and tackle discount cigarette outlet.

Judge in Arizona shot holes in supposed affidavits that were submitted claiming fraud (video https://twitter.com/klasfeldreports/...08866054762498).

Georgia, run by Republicans has certified their results.

Trump's clock is ticking and all I seem to get is #soon all over again. Notice his lawyers are not arguing "fraud" in courts as lawyers are quick to tiptoe around things that potentially can put their livelihood at risk.

Trump even created the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency to help try secure elections but recently fired its director for disagreeing that massive fraud took place.

He has been supposedly been claiming voting fraud since 2012. He barely won in 2016 against probably the worst candidate that the Democrats could have paraded out there with the likability of a dirty ashtray and who essentially flipped a middle finger to the upper midwest. So it's believable that he could lose, regardless of what he thinks.

I would indeed prefer Biden not be president, though I am also not claiming Trump is the second coming of the Lord either. I do find humor in the ability of many Republicans to clutch their pearls at infidelity of previous Presidents and elected officials, yet appear to have lost them during Trump's reign. I guess if he is indeed out of office, the pearl clutchers and morality police can come back out.

Quote Originally Posted by JBtflo View Post
    I haven't seen anything.
    Why would you expect to? Who elected you, Anderson Cooper, and Tucker Carlson the Directors of Evidence?

At least this evil old hag gets it, unlike the weak men being led around by Facebook and Twitter...

"'Joe Biden should not concede under any circumstances because I think this is going to drag out, and eventually I do believe he will win if we don't give an inch and if we are as focused and relentless as the other side is,' she said on the program."

Hillary Clinton August 2020

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/202...under-n1238156

https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/26/polit...ump/index.html

https://nypost.com/2020/08/25/clinto...circumstances/

https://money.yahoo.com/hillary-clin...135350203.html

"This is the job. Don't wait for it to happen. Don't even want it to happen. Just watch what does happen." - Jim Malone
    "All conservation of wildness is self-defeating, for to cherish we must see and fondle, and when enough have seen and fondled, there is no wilderness left to cherish." - A.L. from A Sand County Almanac

Is “soon” here yet.

Quote Originally Posted by scmoose View Post
    Is “soon” here yet.

That whole Q silliness has likely kneecapped any real discussion. Or was that the real purpose?

Valid point...

So now Trump’s legal team just said that Sidney Powell is not an official member of their team and is working in her own personal capacity.
    Btw, you won't hear me apologize often, so you may want to put that in your sigfile. ~Mergie

This is getting worse than the quitting that's going on in Columbia.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/11/22/chri...-election.html

“They allege fraud outside of the courtroom but when they go inside the courtroom they don’t plead fraud and they don’t argue fraud,” Christie said, adding “you have an obligation to present the evidence, the evidence has not been presented.”

"Trump campaign lawyer Sidney Powell listed a slew of allegations of fraud during an interview on Newsmax TV on Saturday. Powell alleged that Republican Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp may have been involved in kickbacks to public officials but gave no details.

“Sidney Powell accusing Governor Brian Kemp of a crime on television yet being on unwilling to go on TV and defend and lay out the evidence that she supposedly has” is “outrageous conduct,” Christie said.

The former governor and federal prosecutor slammed Trump’s legal team as a “national embarrassment.” "

Quote Originally Posted by JBtflo View Post
    That whole Q silliness has likely kneecapped any real discussion. Or was that the real purpose?
    So Mergie is a Democrat shill?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    "The real reason fish jump - they don't have a middle finger!"

Chris Christie? Really? He's about as flip floppy as Romney. Give it a couple weeks then have at it, run amuck with all the "national embarrassment" crap you want. Geez
    About the only one who hasn't had his interview yet is Flake.
    Last edited by Spur hunter; 11-22-2020 at 07:04 PM.
    Worship the LORD, not HIS creation.

"No self respecting turkey hunter would pay $5 for a call that makes a good sound when he can buy a custom call for $80 and get the same sound."-NWiles

Quote Originally Posted by Baggy View Post
    Just a joke man. Lighten up. I’m as frank as anyone you’d ever meet. I just don’t take this place as seriously as some.
    you need to take this #soon shit seriously.
    Seriously. You should.
    Because its really gonna happen this time.

#staytuned
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by Roddie View Post
    So now Trump’s legal team just said that Sidney Powell is not an official member of their team and is working in her own personal capacity.
    She will get to write a book at the least now.