Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Best Duck Gun for 800-1000

I also love the Affinity. I have a Maxus (don’t shoot) and year 1 Extrema and the Affinity. Have to say the Affinity is hard to beat for the money. I’m a big fan of my Extrema but I really do like the Affinity. Light weight, shoots where you point, and swings great for me.

Go hunting out of country and see what those guys are shooting, or handing to guys, a lot of 390s. There's nothing wrong at all with a 390, the 391s are just prettier and harder to clean. And ducks don't give a shit if your guns camo.
    Last edited by Highstrung; 11-16-2020 at 08:40 PM.

beretta a300 has been a good, reliable gun for my cousin, and he beats the heck out of it.

Lawd have mercy. Please don't buy one of the glow worms in place of the bead on your gun. If you must have a bead on your gun, get one of those small brass beads.

Don't buy those super light guns because you want to swing it fast. Light guns are only needed for the guns walking miles for upland birds. Otherwise get a waterfowl gun with some weight to it. Fast swinging guns are a detriment to wingshooting. And get the longest barrel they offer in the model you are looking at. Light guns and heavy duck loads causes a lot of recoil and interruption in the gun, making follow up shots difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by dhall1693 View Post
    I own 3 extremas 2 all bought for $800 and all I will use
    I regret selling you the one that I did! When I decide that the 870 is no longer appropriate I will either be after another extrema 2 or a M1.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Conservation means the wise use of the earth and its resources for the lasting good of men. -Gifford Pinchot

The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it. -Thomas Jefferson

The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.