Thread: Coming To Fruition

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Sept. 02, 2018:

Nov. 10, 2020:

https://www.defense.gov/Our-Story/Bi...cohen-watnick/

Ezra Cohen-Watnick

Acting Under Secretary of Defense for Intelligence and Security

Mr. Ezra Cohen-Watnick became Acting Under Secretary of Defense for Intelligence and Security on Nov. 10, 2020. He had served as the Acting Assistant Secretary of Defense for Special Operations and Low-Intensity Conflict. In that role, he was responsible for all policy formulation and oversight for Department of Defense counterterrorism, special operations, counternarcotics, detainee affairs, peacekeeping, humanitarian assistance, and stability operations. Separately, Mr. Cohen provided oversight of all organize, train, and equip activities for United States Special Operations Command, and ensured alignment of a $14 billion budget with the National Security and National Defense strategies.

Mr. Cohen previously served as the Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Counternarcotics and Global Threats. In this capacity, he led the Department of Defense’s global counternarcotics and threat finance policies and operations, among other global issues, overseeing a budget of over $1 billion.

Before becoming Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Counternarcotics, Mr. Cohen served in several roles within the United States Government, including within the Department of Defense and National Security Council. At the National Security Council, Mr. Cohen served as the Special Assistant to the President and Senior Director for Intelligence Programs. In this role, Mr. Cohen was principally responsible for the implementation of the President’s National Security objectives through the vast array of intelligence community capabilities. Additionally, Mr. Cohen was the United States Government’s strategic level policy coordinator for all intelligence programs and sensitive activities, including covert action, human intelligence, counterintelligence, electronic surveillance, information operations, special reconnaissance, and intelligence sharing.

During his previous service in the Department of Defense, Mr. Cohen completed a number of overseas assignments in Latin America and South Asia.

In the private sector, Mr. Cohen was the Senior Director for Strategic Initiatives at Oracle Corporation, where he advised the Chief Executive Officer on national security issues. Additionally, Mr. Cohen was responsible for an international effort to deploy Oracle’s high-security cloud computing technology to allied governments, primarily within NATO.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

This is coming together nicely...

And yet, Hunter Biden, Hillary and all the other cast of criminals still walk around breathing free air..
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by nitro5x6's View Post
    And yet, Hunter Biden, Hillary and all the other cast of criminals still walk around breathing free air..
    Soon... or something like that. Remember Red October... wait, nothing happened.
    Quote Originally Posted by Birddawg View Post
    I dont know how it was done. For all I know that weird bastard that determined it's gender licked it.

Any day, would seem simpler for Q to insure a fraud free election.

Thought Hannity was going to straighten everything out last night according to Trump?

Good gracious, the Democrats cheated, everyone knows it, nothing will come of it. Biden will be president and Trump won’t. Any other narrative you think plays out, you’re living with Peter Pan in Neverland. Just hunker down and ride it out best we can.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Q says, he says.

are these in fact "Q Tips"?
    At least I'm housebroken.

just throw shit against a wall and see what sticks. even if there was legitimate voter fraud, the Q crazies are doing a great job delegitimizing the fraud with these ridiculous conspiracies and predictions. For example:

"QAnon's first prediction was that Hillary Clinton was about to be arrested and would attempt to flee the country. This prediction failed. Other failed predictions include:

-"The Storm" would take place on November 3, 2017. There were no notable events in US politics on that day.
    -A major event involving the Department of Defense would take place on February 1, 2018.
    -People targeted by the president would commit suicide en masse on February 10, 2018. No prominent people committed suicide that day.
    -There would be a car bombing in London around February 16, 2018. There was no bombing.
    -The Trump military parade would "never be forgotten”. The parade was canceled.
    -The Five Eyes “won’t be around much longer.” It has not been terminated.
    -Something major would happen in Chongqing on April 10, 2018. Nothing notable happened in Chongqing that day.
    -There would be a "bombshell" revelation about North Korea in May 2018. There were no notable developments.
    -A "smoking gun" video of Hillary Clinton would emerge in March 2018. No video appeared.
    -Multiple failed predictions that John McCain would resign from the US Senate. McCain did not resign.
    -Multiple failed predictions that Mark Zuckerberg would leave Facebook and flee the United States. Zuckerberg remains CEO of Facebook.
    -Multiple failed predictions that Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey would be forced to resign. Dorsey remains CEO of Twitter.
    -Multiple failed predictions that "something big" would happen or the truth would emerge "next week".

As well as the failed predictions, Q has posted numerous false, baseless, and unsubstantiated claims, such as:

-That the CIA installed North Korean Leader Kim Jong-un as a puppet ruler.[72]
    -A February 16, 2018, false claim that U.S. Representative and former Democratic National Committee chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz hired Salvadoran gang MS-13 to murder DNC staffer Seth Rich.[53][73]
    -A March 1, 2018, apparent suggestion that German Chancellor Angela Merkel is Adolf Hitler's granddaughter.[74]
    -A July 7, 2018, Daily Beast article noted that Q falsely claimed that "each mass shooting is a false-flag attack organized by the cabal".[9]
    -That Obama, Hillary Clinton, George Soros, and others are planning a coup against Trump and are involved in an international child sex-trafficking ring.
    -That the Mueller investigation is actually a counter-coup led by Trump, who pretended to conspire with Russia in order to hire Mueller to secretly investigate the Democrats.[11]
    -That certain Hollywood stars are pedophiles, and that the Rothschild family leads a satanic cult.[10] Similar political allegations and rumors have circulated since the 1970s. Typically the allegations revolved around investigators using existing Satanic cults to lure and blackmail left-wing activists, or in the case of the Franklin child prostitution ring allegations, Satanic sexual abuse perpetrated by elite Republicans. A significant difference between the older narratives and the QAnon of today is that now elite Democrats are considered the villains instead of Republicans."
    "JUST BECAUSE I AM NOT A GOOD SPELLER DOESN'T MEAN MY JEAN POLL IS GONNA BE BAD."
    Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    There's evidence coming out...
    Quote Originally Posted by Cottontop74 View Post
    I dabble in a lot of things, but don't get too technical with any of them.

mergie do you own multiple black shirts and sweat pants and white nike shoes?
    "JUST BECAUSE I AM NOT A GOOD SPELLER DOESN'T MEAN MY JEAN POLL IS GONNA BE BAD."
    Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    There's evidence coming out...
    Quote Originally Posted by Cottontop74 View Post
    I dabble in a lot of things, but don't get too technical with any of them.

The ONLY positive I can think of that comes from DJT losing the election, is that all of the Q idiots are finally exposed for what they are .... gullible sheep.

I will gladly eat my words if somehow DJT pulls off a miracle and serves a second term starting in January of 2021.

The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Q needs to take his tips and shove them where the sun doesn't shine. It's pure bs.

Quote Originally Posted by CUduckreeper View Post
    Soon... or something like that. Remember Red October... wait, nothing happened.

Didn't they make a movie about it?

I clicked Mergie’s link and my YouTube quit working.

Welcome to the Chan.

“OK, I’ve seen enough. What’s going to happen to these guys (McCabe, Comey & the gang of treasonous thugs)? Sen. John Kennedy, Maria Bartiromo, The Justice Dept. They, and many others, got caught. DO SOMETHING!!!

Facebook post from @realdonaldtrump
    “Duck hunting gives a man a chance to see the loneliest places …blinds washed by a rolling surf, blue and gold autumn marshes, …a rice field in the rain, flooded pin-oak forests or any remote river delta. In duck hunting the scene is as important as the shooting.” ~ Erwin Bauer, The Duck Hunter’s Bible, 1965

I thought googlyani was releasing the kraken today