Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Coming To Fruition

Quote Originally Posted by led0321 View Post
    What happens when all the Q people figure out the drops were Russian Intel or Hilary people behind the scenes?
    MK Ultra. Michelob Ultra. That's all I am gonna say...

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    MK Ultra. Michelob Ultra. That's all I am gonna say...
    F’n brilliant
    Btw, you won't hear me apologize often, so you may want to put that in your sigfile. ~Mergie

Quote Originally Posted by led0321 View Post
    What happens when all the Q people figure out the drops were Russian Intel or Hilary people behind the scenes?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    They will blame others for not being patriots.

Q folks are quitting on Twitter. 3 years of being manipulated by Chinese propaganda is wearing hard on them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think Barr is giving up, too but I cant remember whether you people hate him or not. I get confused....
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Doc, reverse psychology needs to become an arrow in your quiver. Verbal judo > Typical Internet Snark

But I realize you enjoy the snark. Carry on, my good man.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I think Barr is giving up, too but I cant remember whether you people hate him or not. I get confused....
    We like the people we hate because we like it when they do things we hate because them being hated and not doing things we like is, and has always been, part of the plan. And we like that.

Quote Originally Posted by w33kender View Post
    Doc, reverse psychology needs to become an arrow in your quiver. Verbal judo > Typical Internet Snark

But I realize you enjoy the snark. Carry on, my good man.
    i think i'm following...or maybe i'm not and I'm only pretending.

but glenn makes a good point. I think. but it has so many double negatives I cant quite discern the true meaning of his cryptic post.....
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    i think i'm following...or maybe i'm not and I'm only pretending.

but glenn makes a good point. I think. but it has so many double negatives I cant quite discern the true meaning of his cryptic post.....
    Glenn was saying it all works out how Q predicts, even when Q was wrong in his prediction. It only appears wrong but in time turns out to be true. It's that cult-rationale double speak. LOL.

My father was a tooth doctor, as well, and beyond bright; he humored a lot of dumbasses [including his offspring] and won many over to rational thinking with reverse psychology and the gentle art of persuasion. A cynic would call it manipulation but the difference between that and persuasion is what end the user has in mind. LOL.

Scraping the bottom of the barrel...

"Sidney Powell has just offered an affidavit from Ron Watkins - administrator of the QAnon hangout 8kun - as evidence in her Georgia lawsuit."

https://www.businessinsider.com/sidney-powell-cites-qanon-ros-watkins-in-ga-election-lawsuit-2020-12

"In the affidavit Watkins, who is not an expert in election software, does not directly allege fraud.

Instead, he states that voting machines "may enable voter fraud by unethical officials", a situation he describes "within the realm of possibility."

He says in the affidavit that he lives in Japan."