Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 Masters Picks

Quote Originally Posted by FEETDOWN View Post
    Whatchu got against Sergio man? Not cool....

And I dont care if Ricky wins it or not, I just hope Allison gets a lot of camera time on Wednesday.....
    899D2B40-1019-4A3C-B525-F2BD3A43F11A.jpeg
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

Whatchu got against Sergio man? Not cool....

And I dont care if Ricky wins it or not, I just hope Allison gets a lot of camera time on Wednesday.....
    Ever since he did that little scissor kick jump I just imagined he only gets scissored by his "wife". If he pulled a DJ and magically fell down the stairs and had to sit out this week that would make for the best Masters ever

If it's wet, the scientist will win.

no greens books at Augusta

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    no greens books at Augusta
    English?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Quote Originally Posted by JJ1965 View Post
    Gracious..............
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Zackly....
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

English?
    there aren't detailed greens books at Augusta. Bryson really gets into them. He can putt, and I'm not taking that away from him..

English?
    Basically those things that are in their back pocket that give them yardages to the green and the way the greens break that they are always studying before a putt. Those won't be in play this week. They will actually have to read the green and putt based on that. It is my understanding that a lot of those greens books show every break in putting and give a solid idea for speed as well. It should be interesting taking those away. Most of the guys should know how the greens break at Augusta though. The speed will be different

Gotcha. Is not having them here a new thing? A rule or they just aren't available because it's never been played in November?

Gotcha. Is not having them here a new thing? A rule or they just aren't available because it's never been played in November?
    they have never had them, they play by their own rules. you know that though

I'm just saying being able to lead the field in driving along with putting is wild, with the absence of that it might be harder. but nothing really bothers me, it won't hurt my heart.. it'll just be a little more smack talking between my son and I, baseless most of the time. I really don't even know where he gets it from.

In order:

1. Little bitty stingin'
    2. Big ol' fat
    3. Flew in sideways
    4. Straight up from underneath
    5. At night.
    At least I'm housebroken.

Quote Originally Posted by theoldblackdog View Post
    Bryson winning it is almost as discouraging as Patrick Reed winning it which was almost as sad as Sergio winning it.
    Well, Sergio damn sure won't be winning it now
    Member of the Tenth Legion Since 2004

I am pulling for Patrick Reed.

To fall into a pond and get bitten by a gator...

Just hope the weather cooperates long enough to have a Masters Sunday instead of Masters Monday or Tuesday. I say it's more wide open than ever this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Gut_Pile View Post
    Well, Sergio damn sure won't be winning it now
    The only sad part about this is the lack of angels that will get their wings due to Rae's Creek, but all in all this is basically the start of the turn in 2020 to make it a great year

Bryson winning it is almost as discouraging as Patrick Reed winning it which was almost as sad as Sergio winning it.
    This guy gets It...

Looking forward to a fun weekend. There will be lots of cigars, bourbon, steaks, and Dunes Club golf and lounge time for us watching. Hope the weather isn't terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by beech View Post
    Just hope the weather cooperates long enough to have a Masters Sunday instead of Masters Monday or Tuesday. I say it's more wide open than ever this year.
    Basically those things that are in their back pocket that give them yardages to the green and the way the greens break that they are always studying before a putt. Those won't be in play this week. They will actually have to read the green and putt based on that. It is my understanding that a lot of those greens books show every break in putting and give a solid idea for speed as well. It should be interesting taking those away. Most of the guys should know how the greens break at Augusta though. The speed will be different

Got an client that has played a couple seniors tx’s there over the years, he is in his late 80’s now. He told me that those are the toughest greens he ever tried to read. When he played there they had caddy’s and one of the guys told him IF the caddy tells you to put directly away from the hole you better listen to him

Looking forward to this weekend, just hope weather holds out for them but aint looking good

so, its gonna rain and that hot chick wont be there?
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.