Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Clemson game moved?

[QUOTE=Woodiewacker82;2808155]So Clemson and Trump lose on the same day.[/QUOTE Yes and it's just a little depressing. But I'm on the way to Kansas next week, maybe I'll get to shoot something.

Yep when the Tigers lose its big news. A loss on bluff rd. and it’s just another Saturday. Enjoy the loss coots. Y’all don’t get to celebrate much.

On the plus side, DJ (bunch of vowels) appears to be legit.

at the shamecocks faithful flinging poo.

Sad to see that Collin Hill's completion percentage of 38.1 isn't good enough to earn him an invite to the tranny convention. Even they have standards.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Last edited by willyworm; 11-08-2020 at 10:23 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Discussing top 10 football with a South Carolina fan is like discussing nuclear physics with your realtor
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Quote Originally Posted by tman View Post
    Eyes on your own work super chief

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk
    yep, the unranked Coots gave up 48 against a #7 team and Climp5in gave up 47
    Glad you know how far you have fallen in a short time, but I think if you watched the Syracuse or BC game, you already knew it
    Thankfully you don't play many ranked teams
    #dynasty
    #nextmanup
    #wetoodeepo
    #bringyourownguts

Quote Originally Posted by trkykilr View Post
    Discussing playing top 10 football teams with a South Carolina fan is like sitting in class and getting schooled, they do it weekly, thank God we don't
    Good morning Sir!

Quote Originally Posted by UPSTATEWATERFOWLER View Post
    May be hard to run the table to get back to ND in championship game with defense so banged up.
    "so banged up"? the schedule of playing unranked mediocre ACC teams now has your defense "so banged up"
    If that's the case, I'd hate to see this team play the Coot schedule of 7 or 8 ranked teams.
    This is great

To be fair, for once Clemson has played 3 Top 10 teams this year. I believe the record stands at 1-2...

Has Tanner given Muschamp the Covid Exception contract extension yet? He is going to get there given a little more time. I just know it...

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    To be fair, for once Clemson has played 3 Top 10 teams this year. I believe the record stands at 1-2...

Has Tanner given Muschamp the Covid Exception contract extension yet? He is going to get there given a little more time. I just know it...
    Easy Johnny, the Gamecocks are pretty "banged up" too

This is great. Keep going...

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Last edited by willyworm; 11-08-2020 at 11:55 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Wait a minute, this isn't real is it?

ND isn't a top 5 team.....and surely not #2. Clemson's weak passing defense still had ND receivers covered like a blanket most of the time.

If Clemson meets ND again at full strength, it will be a slaughter.

.....but I did enjoy seeing tater tech go down.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Catdaddy; 11-08-2020 at 07:04 PM.

Clemson in its current form is a top 10 team, maybe 15 with the injuries and players out. The OLine needs to have its butts kicked for their lack of run blocking and QB protection. I agree that healthy, that game would have been a lopsided affair with either Lawrence or DJU. One thing is for certain, Clemson fans should be damn excited about this young man that’s filled in for TL the last few weeks.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Vulnerables' son was arm tackling all night and was juked about 20 times and left standing in his tracks dumbfounded.
    I am sure the guy that plays behind him is mumbling about "the coach's son"
    The new QB is better than the transvestite

he was playing for skalski who was hurt. but thanks for pointing out how much we missed the defensive captain.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    he was playing for skalski who was hurt. but thanks for pointing out how much we missed the defensive captain.
    Next man up in the dynasty right?
    All Climp5in backups have seen plenty of playing time, remember that is Dumbo's luxury and strategic recipe for success.
    With the weak ACC schedule they are usually in by the 2nd quarter, well maybe not so much this season against the pesky Syracuse and BC.......but usually
    #webangedup
    Last edited by ecu1984; 11-09-2020 at 10:16 AM.

Why does the Tate secondary always include a white dude who should be playing LB? Muse and Turner are stud athletes, but they need to be on the second level, not the third.