Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is this someone’s pet?

Quote Originally Posted by UPSTATEWATERFOWLER View Post
    Just curious, why is it the land owners fault that someone else can’t provide the proper fencing to keep their dogs on their own property? I’d never shoot a dog that wasn’t aggressive towards me but I don’t understand this argument.
    Nobody said it was the landowners responsibility. Shit happens. Any landowner that shoots someone’s collard dog because it has accidentally strayed onto their land is a douche that has mental problems. If it’s a repeated thing that does not get resolved with a civil discussion, the law can handle it. I’m sure there are situations beyond the law handling it where shooting might be justified...it would be rare. Maybe WNM has a backstory of other douches turning hunting dogs loose on his land.
    “I can’t wait ‘till I’m grown” is the stupidest @!#* I ever said!

Seems it's wide dog collar like in this blog https://pawsnose.com/best-wide-dog-collars
    Last edited by felisia; 12-13-2020 at 08:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by WNM View Post
    Collared deer, uncollared deer, uncollared dogs, collared dogs, they all get the same treatment on hunting land. No quarter granted.
    You intentionally shoot my collared dog , I'd shoot you. Hunting accidents happen all the time. I wouldn't recommend it.

That dork isn't shooting anybodys dog.... internet bravado and a sandwich with the crust cut off is all he has.

Quote Originally Posted by charlie horse View Post
    That dork isn't shooting anybodys dog.... internet bravado and a sandwich with the crust cut off is all he has.
    and tube socks, shooting a bass with a rifle, and a racoon.
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

Chuck, since 2007, you're more drawn to my posts than a deer dog is to property lines. I'm flattered for us never having met in person.

I haven't been tempted to shoot a dog since I stopped hunting in Orangeburg County years ago. Y'all take the internet too seriously. Take some time off from forums and inhaling sawdust and go hunting, it might help your internet personas, too.

$100 Reward collar. What area of Bamberg...
    Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Go Tigers!

Quote Originally Posted by DJA View Post
    Little piece of property I own in Bamberg county... is this someone’s pet or is that a tracking collar?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That's Rudolph dude! Those are jingle bells around his neck. Duh