Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shrimp Boat Stolen

Default Shrimp Boat Stolen

Who would steal a shrimp boat from Marlin Quay?
    HELP PLEASE.
    The shrimp boat that is docked at Marlin Quay The Lila Lee has been stolen. This happened last night Oct 30 or early this morning Oct 31st. It could be anywhere from Wilmington to Charleston. But early this morning it was seen heading north around 6am. Please I ask of you if you are on the beach or out on a boat and you see the Lila Lee let the Coast Guard know right away. Marlin Quay is going over all their videos. The photos below are of her. Please if you seen or know anything send Charlie Werner the owner a private message. We all know how hard Charlie has worked to make is dream of owning her come true. Please pass this around on your wall pages and open it to Global so it can be shared. If you have any info please send a message to Charlie Werner. If we work all together to pass this around we can find her and bring her home.

That shouldn't take long to find.

We had all kinda stuff stole when before we sold out down there. No regrets.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Drunk kids?
    \"We say grace and we say maam, if you ain\'t into that, we don\'t give a damn.\" HW Jr.

duh, someone that wants some shrimp
    Last edited by ecu1984; 10-31-2020 at 08:43 PM.

Is that a Tier 1 shrimp boat?
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Someone took talk like a Pirate way too seriously....
    “Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves.” Lord Byron

Heard they boated to Lake Marion and sunk it on a stump.
    Either write things worth reading, or do things worth writing.

Quote Originally Posted by Duck Tape View Post
    Heard they boated to Lake Marion and sunk it on a stump.
    They will blame it on you for not gettin the stumps out
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Insurance

Captain Dan
    And
    Forest
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

Heard the Boat was found run a ground around north inlet taking on water with three people inside asleep.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Conservation means the wise use of the earth and its resources for the lasting good of men. -Gifford Pinchot

The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it. -Thomas Jefferson

The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

Quote Originally Posted by Quackhead22 View Post
    Heard the Boat was found run a ground around north inlet taking on water with three people inside asleep.
    Well that is some piss poor pirating...

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Conservation means the wise use of the earth and its resources for the lasting good of men. -Gifford Pinchot

The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it. -Thomas Jefferson

The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Meth’ll even screw up a good pirate.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

I'd like to think I could at least make St. Augustine, although I would have headed waaaaay east of there...

No way somebody other than the owner steals a shrimp boat
    "And ignoring people on here....that's like being home schooled. Just say you're not ready to face life." Highstrung

Quote Originally Posted by pee dee View Post
    Bog likes slow boats with cabins, anyone heard from him?

Quote Originally Posted by pee dee View Post
    Not Unless he is going to sink it. Only thing worse than owning a shrimp boat is owning TWO.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud