Thread: Has WuFlu2 Killed Off The Flu?

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Everyone started washing their hands and stopped picking their nose. Well except for LabHumper.

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Quote Originally Posted by Gander View Post
    Everyone started washing their hands and stopped picking their nose. Well except for LabHumper.
    Even all those homeless people? You know, those homeless folks who didn't drop dead in the streets from the WuFlu2.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Homeless already have heard immunity.

Quote Originally Posted by Gander View Post
    Homeless already have heard immunity.
    I know that’s a joke but that’d be some interesting research.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Conservation means the wise use of the earth and its resources for the lasting good of men. -Gifford Pinchot

The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it. -Thomas Jefferson

The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.