Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rehoming a dog

Default Rehoming a dog

We have an almost 3 year old Shorkie that needs a new home. He has been neutered and is house/crate trained. He DOES NOT like small kids. I will not consider giving him to a home with kids. He loves to ride on anything that has wheels, he gets attached very easily and would be an excellent companion to a single person. He sleeps on the foot of the bed, in the chair, on the couch or wherever his person sleeps. This is my wife’s dog and he has to go ASAP. He will be in doggy heaven if he doesn’t find another home, soon. I will give a bag of food, crate, bed, harness, leash and will deliver him to his new owner. Somebody find this dog a new home PLEASE!!

you really hate this dog dont you?

Da fuq is a "shorkie"?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Quote Originally Posted by FEETDOWN View Post
    Da fuq is a "shorkie"?
    It's his wife's dog. That should answer your question.

So the term "mutt" just isn't used at all anymore? "Goldendoodle", "texas heeler", "yorkiepoo", etc. They're just fucking mutts.....
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Did this dog eat a neighbor’s kid or what? Give up the backstory.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

Mutts that's people pay stupid amounts of money for. "But they are hypo- allergenic"
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunwannabe View Post
    Man is merely a two legged locust, devouring wild lands, developing and prostituting wildlife and fisheries under the guise of "use of the resource" for tremendous profit and moving on. Will it ever end?

Quote Originally Posted by JJ1965 View Post
    Did this dog eat a neighbor’s kid or what? Give up the backstory.
    Let’s just say he and my 16 month old son do not get along because they both think they need all the attention and with another baby due in April he is just not going to be able to live in this house much longer.
    Last edited by SCHUNTINFANATIC; 10-29-2020 at 02:12 PM.

Does he bark a lot? Thinking maybe you could tie him out in a food plot and use him for coyote bait.....

I looked it up and its a shitzoo yorkie cross. I love all dogs except for shitzoos.
    DILLIGAF

I’ll send you a PM with my cell. You PM back with yours. You send your woman to the grocery store. I’ll send a text asking about the dog, and where he’s at, you’ll answer and I’ll say I’ll come get him, blah blah blah.

While the woman is gone to the grocery store you kill that bastard and dispose of him.

When woman gets home you tell her about me coming to get the bastard. If she questions you show her the texts.

Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    I’ll send you a PM with my cell. You PM back with yours. You send your woman to the grocery store. I’ll send a text asking about the dog, and where he’s at, you’ll answer and I’ll say I’ll come get him, blah blah blah.

While the woman is gone to the grocery store you kill that bastard and dispose of him.

When woman gets home you tell her about me coming to get the bastard. If she questions you show her the texts.
    Back off, I got dibs man....

Between now and then deed you’ll need to have a buddy whose vehicle she won’t recognize come by so you can take some pictures of the bastard riding shotgun. Send them to me in case she goes all woman and starts missing the bastard.

Tater is a damn genius.
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunwannabe View Post
    Man is merely a two legged locust, devouring wild lands, developing and prostituting wildlife and fisheries under the guise of "use of the resource" for tremendous profit and moving on. Will it ever end?

You were talking shit while I was solving the man’s problem. To the back of the line with you.

Quote Originally Posted by SCswampCAT View Post
    Tater is a damn genius.
    Thank you, fine sir.

This ain’t my first time making shit go away.

Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    You were talking shit while I was solving the man’s problem. To the back of the line with you.
    You don't think the damn thing would make good coyote bait?

And good going Tyler, now he's got the shit quoted and it'll probably be in his sig line shortly......

See, this is what I’m talking about....you looking out for you, meanwhile I’m looking out for the man what truly wants this situation to be remedied with his own hands, but he’s unsure of the consequences. I have offered up a solution that allows him to do what he really wants to do, while deflecting any and all repercussions elsewhere.