Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tucker Carlson Reports He Lost Only Copy of Documents That Nail Biden

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post

Uh huh.....
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Yes. That bastion of conservatism. Maine. #rolleyes
    Depends on where your at. A few spots I was in last week were as republican as could be. 10-1 trump signs over Biden.

I stopped in Portsmouth, NH on the way home to pick up some lobster (Maine markets weren’t open when I was going through). Literally not a single Trump sign, and Biden signs on every other house.

Then saw a huge trump parade over 3 miles long on 95 in Connecticut about 15 miles out of NYC.

All of that to say, I don’t have a clue what to think anymore. I unfortunately think Biden wins, but some of the things I saw on my drive up the east coast surprised me.

Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    Found the guilty party

Btw, you won't hear me apologize often, so you may want to put that in your sigfile. ~Mergie

I use to be a Tucker Carlson fan. If he was that stupid to send the originals with ANY delivery service and not have copies he's a bigger moron than Biden. If he did send the originals , he's on the take

The only thing we know for sure is Hunter is not getting a new laptop for Christmas.

You think ol Tucker may get a little ratings bump tonight?

Probably so. Tucker is pretty much the only evening show I watch on Fox nowadays. The rest of them have become pretty annoying IMO.

Report says they had made copies and now ups says they found original. Either it’s all legit or a good yank.
    Worship the LORD, not HIS creation.

"No self respecting turkey hunter would pay $5 for a call that makes a good sound when he can buy a custom call for $80 and get the same sound."-NWiles

Said they postal service found them
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Biden won’t win if it’s a semi-honest election. If it’s not, it would be a coup and we should all take appropriate action.

Tucker’s producer or a staff member is on the take or a D operative. Someone had to notify a field person that the package was going out, and what the tracking number was. He needs to clean his Swamp up.
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'

The thought process being abated around is Tuckers phone has been being watched. That very much makes sense as effective as he is in the news. He just broke another broadcast record earlier this week.

When you reach that level you make enemies, lots of them.

He admitted he txt the producer and asked him to send the files. How hard would it be to have your phone hacked and you not know it. The hacker would not be doing it to use said phone to put out fake emails or facebook post or steal normal stuff like financial information. They did it to monitor and get intel on what Tucker is gonna talk about that night or day and come up with counter talking points.

Or when the presidency is on the line and you have damning information being sent about your candidate being sent via mail, and you need to know what your enemy has. You act on the intel.

The fact UPS wasn't able to detect how the package was intercepted immediately tells me there was professionals involved in this.

Think about all the different stuff that had to line up for someone(s) to track down a package being sent over night literally across the country, in real time, intercept said package get the contents out and do it with out being seen.
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

Y’all have me speechless

For once
    Btw, you won't hear me apologize often, so you may want to put that in your sigfile. ~Mergie

I get all my news from SCDucks.com, it's where the true facts are shared.

Where are they hiding Hunter Biden?? He hasn't had Secret Service protection since 2014..
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Tucker reported on info he was hoping to receive and never did. He was duped.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    Tucker reported on info he was hoping to receive and never did. He was duped.
    No, he got Bobuliski for 50 min.

He also said they were looking over the flash drive and determine if they could show the documents or not.
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

Ratings grab.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Quote Originally Posted by First Coat View Post
    I get all my news from SCDucks.com, it's where the true facts are shared.
    I get my news from the email chain silentweapon and mergiemaster send out daily.

It’s a step above SCDUCKS, and a step below Q.

Sometimes you have to take the L. Carlson is now deflecting on UPS.