Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tucker Carlson Reports He Lost Only Copy of Documents That Nail Biden

Supposed to hand deliver that kind of thing in a dark alley

I’m with the 2th doc
    Quote Originally Posted by Chessbay View Post
    Literally translated to, "I smell like Scotch and Kodiak".
    "Let us cross over the river, and rest under the shade of the trees"- Gen. Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by Silentweapon338 View Post
    This could mean that the FBI actually ends up having to investigate but all the info is out in the open. Tucker releases bits and pieces on air, and then hands them the copy of the documents.

Everyone would know the FBI was in possession unlike before with the lap top that they sat on for a year.

Lying to the FBI is a crime.

And I'm sure it was Fedex.

Here is what Fox is today...

“You Better Apologize for That!” Rudy Giuliani EXPLODES After FBN Host Kennedy Accuses Him of Making Up Allegations Against the Bidens

By Jim Hoft
    Published October 29, 2020 at 7:20am
    305 Comments

This was outrageous.
    It is well know that FOX Business Network host Kennedy is an anti-Trumper. She’s not shy about it.

On Thursday she took it to a new level accusing former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani of pushing “adulterated” information against the Biden family.
    Video in link

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...-bidens-video/

Lachlan's beeotch
    DILLIGAF

All this "scandal" type stuff tells me one thing. Trump is losing and he knows it. It's a bad look, actually looks like something we would see from the left. I hope I'm wrong
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

More like the Dems are better cheaters.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

All this tells me is the corrupt have won. And when I say corrupt, I mean both parties. Putting any faith in any of those people Is pissing in the wind. Regardless of who wins, we the people lose.

I’ll keep my faith in Almighty God and just see what plays out and what He wants me to do.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Duck Tape View Post
    The only way to get the drive by media to report the Biden story is to let them attack Tucker.

Then you find the copies. Politics is rarely checkers.
    I hope this is the case.

Quote Originally Posted by TheVisorGuy View Post
    All this "scandal" type stuff tells me one thing. Trump is losing and he knows it. It's a bad look, actually looks like something we would see from the left. I hope I'm wrong
    I think you are right. Trump is doing 3 events a day and Biden is hiding. I think the Dems have more accurate poling this time and are feeling confident.

If Trump loses, after what he accomplished, it will be his own doings, not that the liberals undermining him. He will go to his grave acting like Hillary.

Quote Originally Posted by TheVisorGuy View Post
    No. Trump isn't behind any of it. It is all coming from the infested sewer of DC politics and defense corporations. Both sides as Salty says. President Eisenhower warned us that this would happen. They need to own the man in the Oval office. They couldn't own President Trump, no matter how hard they tried, so...

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    I think you are right. Trump is doing 3 events a day and Biden is hiding. I think the Dems have more accurate poling this time and are feeling confident.
    This may well be the case...

If Trump loses, after what he accomplished, it will be his own doings, not that the liberals undermining him. He will go to his grave acting like Hillary.
    Covid blame has been his biggest downfall in my opinion. It's what most can relate to. The mainstream media has accomplished what they set out to accomplish, by making it his fault. Fair or unfair you will see significantly less media coverage after the election especially if Biden wins. Again, I hope I'm wrong

Oh and I just ate a baconator from Wendy's, it will likely take a few days off my life. Why didn't Trump tell me to order the smaller son of baconator? Damn him

He is doing 3 a day packed out. Biden does one drive in and more Trump people show up.

The GDP for quarter 3 just rolled in at 33% did you read that 33%

That is insane! No one is talking about it.

Who got out and said we are open for business? It sure wasn't Mr basement dweller.

Yes there is a threat, but mainly if your over 75 and have commodities.

We now know so much about this virus that is from China. We know it knows when the election is. If the WHO laying the ground work stating the lock downs are more deadly than the actual virus, or Lexington school districts opening back up at the election. I don't believe in coincidence, and anyone with a ear to hear can hear and see what has gone down.

I'm excited about Trumps chances. If it wasn't for mail in voting this wouldn't even be close. It would be a blow out.

In what memory do you have of any candidate sitting out the last week of the campaign?

The guy is a racist, lying, corrupt, tired, swamp creature, with a family tied to every scandal they accused Trump of.
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

Not everyone knows but Tucker moved himself and his family to Maine a while back over safety concerns for his family. I am sure that this whole episode has some bearing on the situation, intended or not. MG
    Last edited by Maggie Glover; 10-29-2020 at 10:43 AM.
    Dum Spiro Spero

Yes. That bastion of conservatism. Maine. #rolleyes

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Found the guilty party

The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Quote Originally Posted by smitch320 View Post
    I’m with the 2th doc
    i wouldn't say that out loud around this crowd...
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.