Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CDC Says Only 6% of Those Counted As WuFlu2 Died From WuFlu2

I’ve seen someone with 4 negative tests leave the hospital (Indiana) diagnosed as covid 19 +. I don’t think it was to secure higher reimbursement...simply think everyone was so hyper focused on Covid that the ID doc missed the forest for the trees. I’m sure that wasn’t an isolated case either. Overweight diabetics on dialysis and missing digits and parts of their extremities don’t die of diabetes...they die of infection of some sort...or massive MI...always have, always will. The sick diabetic discussed above should not be counted as a covid death despite the fact the covid infection and his immune response was an insult that his system could not compensate for. If we tried to determine the specific insult that kills patients like the one described...we’d have lockdowns and panic over a host of common cold viruses and otherwise harmless bacterial infections.
    Last edited by WhitewaterDuck; 10-29-2020 at 10:57 AM.
    “I can’t wait ‘till I’m grown” is the stupidest @!#* I ever said!

On a similar note, I wonder how many people with AIDS around the globe have died of Covid 19? Seriously, breathing in the mold from a moldy piece of bread could result in a life ending infection in an AIDS patient. I’d love to see that data...because no one with AIDS, not HIV, but AIDS...not one of those cases should be listed as a COVID death.
    “I can’t wait ‘till I’m grown” is the stupidest @!#* I ever said!

Quote Originally Posted by WhitewaterDuck View Post
    I’ve seen someone with 4 negative tests leave the hospital (Indiana) diagnosed as covid 19 +. I don’t think it was to secure higher reimbursement...simply think everyone was so hyper focused on Covid that the ID doc missed the forest for the trees. I’m sure that wasn’t an isolated case either. Overweight diabetics on dialysis and missing digits and parts of their extremities don’t die of diabetes...they die of infection of some sort...or massive MI...always have, always will. The sick diabetic discussed above should not be counted as a covid death despite the fact the covid infection and his immune response was an insult that his system could not compensate for. If we tried to determine the specific insult that kills patients like the one described...we’d have lockdowns and panic over a host of common cold viruses and otherwise harmless bacterial infections.
    Thank you for dropping a little common sense into the fray.

As far as the 'Covid-19/Wuhan-2' virus ebbing and flowing, along with presenting different symptoms with different people, and (at least) two different respiratory related treatments being utilized depending on symptoms (high-altitude sickness vs xxxx), and with at least one report out there claiming that there have actually been NO proper scientific lab studies that have actually isolated the virus, despite their claims... how to we really know that this is all the same virus? Or is it coming and going (2nd and now the 3rd wave) because "China" (or their Democrat operatives) are injecting new strains into society in order to keep things off kilter?

How's that for a potential conspiracy theory? Does that grab you enough, 2th? Think about it, it just might make some sense based on the stated agendas of the Dems/Globalists/Swampers and the Chi-Coms, eh?
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'