Thread: US airstrike in Syria wipes out 7 al Qaeda leaders

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default US airstrike in Syria wipes out 7 al Qaeda leaders

US airstrike in Syria wipes out 7 al Qaeda leaders

A US airstrike in northwestern Syria is believed to have killed seven leaders of al Qaeda affiliates, a military official said.

The strike was conducted on Oct. 22 as the alleged terrorists were meeting near the city of Idlib, Central Command spokeswoman Maj. Beth Riordan told the Associated Press.

The seven people who were killed were not identified, but Riordan said airstrikes like this will damage the terrorist group as they attempt to attack Americans and US allies across the globe.

On Monday, Afghanistan officials said they killed a top al Qaeda propagandist who was on the FBI’s most wanted list.

Husam Abd al-Rauf was reportedly killed in a military operation in the eastern section of Afghanistan as the US attempts to pull out of the country after years of military presence in the region.

Details about the operation and al-Rauf’s death remained murky Monday night.

Al Qaeda did not immediately acknowledge his death after Afghanistan’s National Directorate of Security announced the killing on Twitter.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

winning?

'MERICA!!

I thought we had a pretty good "You leave us alone, we'll leave you alone" thing going with the followers of the pedo Mohammed. I guess they don't appreciate being upstaged by the pedo Biden family?

I’m more concerned with India and China right now
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

Not as concerned as Taiwan is, I can assure you...

Wonder if boots were on the ground painting the target?

Hope that it was done from an armchair in the US.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

If only the idiots had followed CDC rules and Zoomed their meeting they would have lived to scream "allahu akbar!" again someday.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Quote Originally Posted by nitro5x6's View Post
    Wonder if boots were on the ground painting the target?

Hope that it was done from an armchair in the US.
    That is SOP. Eyes and lasers. Those lasers can be left in place for days, so they might not have been nearby when it happened. Amazing that this is not been more widespread reported by the media or the White House. Maybe, just maybe, this falls under sh!t that we (nor anyone else) needs to know about. MG
    Dum Spiro Spero

Best news I've heard today. Thanks, Mergie.

Wonder what the limit is on them

I assume they are in full rut this time of year