Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Oregon wants us to vote for Jaime

Default Oregon wants us to vote for Jaime

Just got this in the mailCDC195D6-4A2D-4090-B7AE-2868F7A87B5F.jpg
    "Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it. The river was cut by the world's great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time. On some of the rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words, and some of the words are theirs.
    I am haunted by waters" Norman Maclean.

Well that settles it. I'm voting for Ladybug!

I can’t get that freaking story out of my head.

Last edited by MDman; 10-26-2020 at 07:23 PM.
    "To the sensitive gunner nothing can equal a bird and a dog and a gun in trilogy."
    George Bird Evans

You reckon they have Antifa folks writing cards from lockup since they can’t riot and loot until late next week?

I like the radio ads Jamie is putting out where they y’all about how bad Lindsey is for one half, and then talk about this Bill Bledsoe guy for the other half and how much more conservative he is than Lindsey. Basically an attempt to split the vote. Politicians are such snakes.

Quote Originally Posted by wskinner View Post
    I like the radio ads Jamie is putting out where they y’all about how bad Lindsey is for one half, and then talk about this Bill Bledsoe guy for the other half and how much more conservative he is than Lindsey. Basically an attempt to split the vote. Politicians are such snakes.
    Yep, complete with a yokel accent for good measure.

We were just talking about this ad Saturday at the hunting club. Normal Lindsey doesn’t get my vote but this year he will.

Sadly, given some folk's political acumen, it'll probably work.

Wife and I were talking about this the other night. We are younger but neither of us can remember a more misleading and dishonest campaign. His commercial saying that Graham is not pro-life is also a real gem. Doesn’t say anything about his stance on it, just that Graham isn’t. Between the one you mention, this one and all his others that go out of their way to not mention any of his actual stances on issues or party affiliation is crazy to me. I still don’t understand why on earth it is legal for any resources (mainly $$) to come from out of state sources and fund a candidate in a state level race. Madness...
    Formerly DM88

Damn. It’s like the NVA are dropping communist propaganda leaflets from the sky.

I heard on the radio yesterday Harrison was asked about that ad and he said he would be remiss if he didn't do everything he could to win. So for him the ends justify the means, dirty politics

Good thing you covered up his name so we don’t know who he is.

You should sign him up for a bunch of pro-conservative propaganda emails. It will be like all of those stupid text messages I’ve been getting all year about voting for Bernie, Kampala, and creepy, sleepy Joe
    Last edited by wskinner; 10-27-2020 at 05:47 AM.

Haha

You should sign him up for a bunch of pro-conservative propaganda emails. It will be like all of those stupid text messages I’ve been getting all year about voting for Bernie, Kampala, and creepy, sleepy Joe
    The name is still underneath the red line
    Houndsmen are born, not made

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I STAND WITH DUCK CUTTER!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I knew it wasn't real because no dogbox...

Quote Originally Posted by Duck cutter View Post
    The name is still underneath the red line
    97D9A686-FABF-4EA9-9734-91130D097088.jpeg

Well done
    Houndsmen are born, not made

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I STAND WITH DUCK CUTTER!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I knew it wasn't real because no dogbox...

Quote Originally Posted by Duck cutter View Post
    Well done
    Indeed. That was pretty funny.

Sad thing is he was probably telling the truth but still no way in hell voting for JH

Probably have to come home and shower after I vote this election to wash all the crap off of what I just did

I am sure I am not alone here in that this election is more for 2A rights than anything so that has got to be protected

can anyone name a senator from another state that is in a hotly contested election this year? i sure as hell cant....
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.