Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Congratuations to the Clemson Tigers...

Quote Originally Posted by JBtflo View Post
    If it’s for their lifetime achievement then yes Fitz has had a great career. But for this year, according to ESPN, Hopkins is the #1 receiver and Larry Fitzgerald is #100.
    I stand corrected. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Woodiewacker82 View Post
    I agree except he paid for his education 100%. I don’t like him and didn’t like him at Clemson but I did like the contribution to the team. He has the right to flip off his fans as much as I have the right to fly a Trump flag. I may not agree with the shit slinger but he still has the right. I will continue to not watch sports and honestly Ive enjoyed the time I would have spent watching much note than sitting in front of a tv.
    He does have that right. No question about it. Thanks.

He paid his tuition out of pocket? Maybe you meant he paid by his performance on the field. I won't quibble that point, just asking for clarification. Thanks, Woodie!

Quote Originally Posted by w33kender View Post
    He does have that right. No question about it. Thanks.

He paid his tuition out of pocket? Maybe you meant he paid by his performance on the field. I won't quibble that point, just asking for clarification. Thanks, Woodie!
    I meant he paid it for his contribution to the team and the profit it brought the school. Like I said I don’t like the guy at all but I don’t believe his education was free. Aside from that I agree with everything else stated.

i can assure you none of this matters to me, but I thought it was funny that he came out and said he was trying to give the peace sign but his index finger hurt.

good comeback!
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.