Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Congratuations to the Clemson Tigers...

Quote Originally Posted by tprice View Post
    Best receiver in NFL, nothing wrong with enjoying fruits of his labor
    No doubt he’s a good receiver. Just not a good person. I’m Clemson to the bone and I’ve never cared for him. He’s a whining liar. BJ

Quote Originally Posted by justhuntin View Post
    No doubt he’s a good receiver. Just not a good person. I’m Clemson to the bone and I’ve never cared for him. He’s a whining liar. BJ
    who smeared his own feces all over a hotel room wall as a grown man. Go figure

Yep he's good but he's an arrogance mascot with a keen ability to complain.

I wouldn't says he's as big a diva as Clowney though.

Don't nobody care that he's driving a nice car. It's flipping off half the fan base that's so classy...

What would happen to a Wendy's employee that did that? Or a out-of-control exec in the Chic-fil-a drivethrough? To you or I if we were recognized?

I'm not calling for the cancel culture. I think the owners need to wise up about business decisions and start asking for contracts to include some behaviour clauses. The NFL won't let RGIII wear a Know Jesus shirt...or the Dallas Cowboys to wear a pro-police patch. I won't watch the NFL (for a while) because of stuff like this and I know the owners are the ones taking the hit.
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

What’s the NFL?
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Rub one out on the gram.....
    Smear shot on hotel wall......
    Get names changed at Clemp.....
    Flip off Trump supporters.....

He’s a heavy investor in narcotics so that slave money he makes is at least stimulating the upstate economy.

Maybe he was telling them Trump is number one.

He's not even the best receiver on his own team.

https://www.google.com/search?gs_ssp...hrome&ie=UTF-8

Quote Originally Posted by Black Bart View Post
    Uh, I'm pretty sure "reparations" and a "salary" are completely different things.
    now this could be an interesting debate.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

This isn't shocking to me at all. One of my roommate's in Clemson was a manager for the team the time Nuk went through. Said he was, if not the biggest asshole on the team and has quadrupled that ego today it seems. Once they leave Clemson I could careless about them. I do like to see #4 do well though

Quote Originally Posted by LIGMA View Post
    This isn't shocking to me at all. One of my roommate's in Clemson was a manager for the team the time Nuk went through. Said he was, if not the biggest asshole on the team and has quadrupled that ego today it seems. Once they leave Clemson I could careless about them. I do like to see #4 do well though
    Not taking a shot at you, but I think that's sorta their point.

Who’s point ?

Who’s point ?
    The guy who hasn't mastered the art of the toilet as an adult, doesn't have a clue about history, and is so bad at math that he doesn't want a conservative candidate to protect his income from a predatory government. That's who.

MJ said it best, "Republicans buy sneakers too."

I'm not taking a shot at you, either, kind sir, but if his point is that fans don't care about athletes once their career is over at a University, or that they are exploited [chortle] my message to him is:

"You had a window of opportunity few others ever get; you had the adoration of millions of fans of that college for four years, you were given a free education at a U that treats nickels like manhole covers regarding scholarships for regular students, despite the fact your grades and test scores were below standards required of non-athletes, and all of that even though your team underachieved in historical proportions. You are a grown man, not a cat who needs stroked every day."

Who’s point ?
    All these "woke" athletes.

Quote Originally Posted by w33kender View Post
    I'm not taking a shot at you, either, kind sir, but if his point is that fans don't care about athletes once their career is over at a University, or that they are exploited [chortle] my message to him is:

"You had a window of opportunity few others ever get; you had the adoration of millions of fans of that college for four years, you were given a free education at a U that treats nickels like manhole covers regarding scholarships for regular students, despite the fact your grades and test scores were below standards required of non-athletes, and all of that even though your team underachieved in historical proportions. You are a grown man, not a cat who needs stroked every day."
    Well said. And I agree 100%.

He's not even the best receiver on his own team.

https://www.google.com/search?gs_ssp...hrome&ie=UTF-8

If it’s for their lifetime achievement then yes Fitz has had a great career. But for this year, according to ESPN, Hopkins is the #1 receiver and Larry Fitzgerald is #100.

I agree except he paid for his education 100%. I don’t like him and didn’t like him at Clemson but I did like the contribution to the team. He has the right to flip off his fans as much as I have the right to fly a Trump flag. I may not agree with the shit slinger but he still has the right. I will continue to not watch sports and honestly Ive enjoyed the time I would have spent watching much note than sitting in front of a tv.