Voters
247. You may not vote on this poll
  • I have already voted via absentee ballot

19 7.69%
  • I plan to vote in person on the 3rd in person

162 65.59%
  • I have already voted in a early voting station

62 25.10%
  • I' am sitting this year out, both candidates suck!

1 0.40%
  • I have mailed in copious amounts of ballots that were sent to my neighbors.

3 1.21%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Vote Poll

Quote Originally Posted by Duck Tape View Post
    I saw it the first day. 9/10 black.

Polling also.
    Racist

If a man is alone in the woods, says something, and a woman does not hear, is he still wrong?

Bipartisan usually means that a larger-than-usual deception is being carried out. —George Carlin

Common sense is not a gift. It's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone else who doesn't have it.

JAB can you look and see how many regulars we have on the site in a given week?

I’m thinking this poll may be interesting if so.
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

Voted early in person. The registration office continues to not change my address even though I've filled out the change of address form 3 times now. So rather than wonder where I'm supposed to go on Election Day I just vote early. 5 minute wait.

Quote Originally Posted by mello_collins View Post
    Racist
    My son is a Senior in college, and he is the only one of his group of friends, white, black, or otherwise voting for Trump. Young people of all races want free shit and don’t want to be accountable for anything.

We are going to hell in a hand basket, if not this year then soon enough.?
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Sportin' Woodies View Post
    Voted early in person. The registration office continues to not change my address even though I've filled out the change of address form 3 times now. So rather than wonder where I'm supposed to go on Election Day I just vote early. 5 minute wait.
    What we did
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Quote Originally Posted by Silentweapon338 View Post
    So what your saying is good thing ACB is gonna be on the court at 8:30 this evening.

There will be a 6/3 constitutionalist high court for the first time in who know when.

I’m trying to decide if Robert’s is gonna be relieved that he no longer has to be blackmailed to vote like his handlers want him too.

Or

If he is gonna just be mad he will no longer be the swing vote and he looses all that attention.
    You mean 5/4 Roberts is and was always a Globalist.

Voted in person early. 30 minutes. Word is over here across the river that early voting is way up. Don't wait til the 3rd to Vote.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Hopefully Trump wins and we hold the senate.

Breyer, retires.

Thomas, retires.

I don't wish ill will on anyone, but Sotomayor is a walking time bomb health wise.

Potentially Trump could get a younger Thomas on the court and flip 2 more libs to constitutionalist.

Can you imagine the heads that would explode???
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

~Scatter Shot

Voted in person early. Took 15 mins Total. All the poll workers were extremely pleasant. 5/5 stars.
    "Hunt today to kill tomorrow." - Ron Jolly

So one of my employees just went and voted early in Vance today (Orangeburg county). I asked him the process and he told me they got his information and found his name on whatever system they were using, he went in the booth and made his selections and it printed something out which was then put in a ballot box. Last time I voted in Santee it was all electronic, no printed cards, no ballot box. I'll be damned if I trust voting early and my Ballot going in some box, no thanks. Now y'all correct me if I'm wrong but Its harder to shoplift a candy bar then it is for my vote to go missing. I will stand in line next Tuesday for as long as it takes.

Me too. I trust in person the day of much more.

Nov 3 for me too. Shouldn’t see too many terrified dems that way.
    Worship the LORD, not HIS creation.

"No self respecting turkey hunter would pay $5 for a call that makes a good sound when he can buy a custom call for $80 and get the same sound."-NWiles

Quote Originally Posted by Whackumstackum View Post
    So one of my employees just went and voted early in Vance today (Orangeburg county). I asked him the process and he told me they got his information and found his name on whatever system they were using, he went in the booth and made his selections and it printed something out which was then put in a ballot box. Last time I voted in Santee it was all electronic, no printed cards, no ballot box. I'll be damned if I trust voting early and my Ballot going in some box, no thanks. Now y'all correct me if I'm wrong but Its harder to shoplift a candy bar then it is for my vote to go missing. I will stand in line next Tuesday for as long as it takes.
    Sounds like how it worked for the Senate primary. Ballot "box" was electronic though, not just a box with a slot in it.

Quote Originally Posted by CurLee View Post
    Sounds like how it worked for the Senate primary. Ballot "box" was electronic though, not just a box with a slot in it.
    It is, scans the ballot then deposits in the box so it can be double checked in the event of a discrepancy

It took me 20 minutes from the time I got in line until I got back to the car.

Masonic Temple on Gervais in Columbia.

Poll workers were great. They have it down.
    It's not enough to simply tolerate the 2nd Amendment as an antiquated inconvenience. Caring for the 2nd Amendment means fighting to restore long lost rights.

Quote Originally Posted by JJ1965 View Post
    My son is a Senior in college, and he is the only one of his group of friends, white, black, or otherwise voting for Trump. Young people of all races want free shit and don’t want to be accountable for anything.

We are going to hell in a hand basket, if not this year then soon enough.?
    all three of my kids are unbashedly conservative. my youngest daughter, thirteen years old, has watched every debate. I walk away from most of them, she tolerates lying better than I do I guess. The only problem one of them has is the kink in immigration right now, we have a lot going on, but it should be worked on. I do not have the energy to discuss it with any of you, so don't bother.

hour and a half wait in spartanburg today. said thanks but no thanks ill come pull that lever sometime later.
    "JUST BECAUSE I AM NOT A GOOD SPELLER DOESN'T MEAN MY JEAN POLL IS GONNA BE BAD."
    Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    There's evidence coming out...
    Quote Originally Posted by Cottontop74 View Post
    I dabble in a lot of things, but don't get too technical with any of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    all three of my kids are unbashedly conservative. my youngest daughter, thirteen years old, has watched every debate. I walk away from most of them, she tolerates lying better than I do I guess. The only problem one of them has is the kink in immigration right now, we have a lot going on, but it should be worked on. I do not have the energy to discuss it with any of you, so don't bother.
    I’m glad your kids, like my son, see the BS for what it is. Hopefully they will all rub off on their friends.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    When you get energy, are they mad about the current immigration or are they wanting more?
    Yup, he's crazy...

~Scatter Shot

It's one, and myself. I have no problem with "good" people wanting to become citizens.