Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Election results

Default Election results

On the way home today, through lake Wylie I saw a gathering of 30-40 people with trump flags standing by the road. Saw more trucks with trump flags than I’ve ever seen in my life the last week. Record voters are turning out. The more I read and see, biden has been putting himself in the dirt more and more. I keep reading more and more news articles about trump gaining ground as even passing biden, vs 4 years ago when hillary was all but given the White House.

How are y’all feeling? I have to tell you I was concerned 4 years ago but after seeing the rallies, and all the signs and flags I believe trump is going to pull a win, may not be a land slide but it’ll be HUGE. Everyone I e talked to at work has voted and they all will tell you they voted trump, white, black and Hispanic. I understand everyone is worried about the outcome and the protest/riots following. Is now the time for the “civil war that has been brewing”. I’m on Reddit and they keep talking about rolling heads and revolutions. After seeing what I’ve seen the last few weeks in my area, I don’t think it still go well for them (atleast around here).

Any thoughts?
    Quote Originally Posted by squatty View Post
    R. Not
    So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live in him, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness. —Colossians 2:6–7

I was shocked at the number of HUGE Trump banners and flags draped over private businesses around town today that were not there last week. People are all in. I did see one lonely old Biden road sign out in the country. Some transplant yankee or dentist I suspect...

I was surprised to see some Biden signs in South Dakota last week, not that there were a lot of them, probably equal to the number of Trump signs I saw. I've seen one Biden sign in my drive to and from work and it's written in spray paint on a piece of OSB
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

96% of redditors are limp wristed idiots. It's not a representation of America. I quit checking reddit for "news" about six weeks ago and my blood pressure thanks me daily.
    Last edited by wob; 11-02-2020 at 05:06 PM.

Don't forget we are in a red state.

Quote Originally Posted by wob View Post
    96% of redditors are limp wristed idiots. It's not a representation of America. I quit checking reddit for "news" about six weeks ago and my blood pressure thanks me daily.
    There certain subreddits I check in daily but I troll the politics to get a rise out of people. It’s funny how serious these people are, but I’ll give them credit, they are devoted to their cause.
    R. Not
    So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live in him, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness. —Colossians 2:6–7

I am not assuming or taking anything for granted with how crazy this year has been
    but my gut feeling is saying patriots will rise and take care of business in the morning and throughout the day.

What is the next election going to bring, the same chaos?
    R. Not

Quote Originally Posted by M.R.Ducks View Post
    What is the next election going to bring, the same chaos?
    This election will never end...

Trump 295
    Biden 243
    Either write things worth reading, or do things worth writing.

According to Carl Rowe, big rallies are indicative of a good ground game,...which can account for a 1.5-2% swing.

Robert Cahaly, a pollster who called it correct in 2016, says voter fraud in Penn alone will account for a 4-5% swing.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Catdaddy; 11-02-2020 at 07:21 PM.

I stood in line for about three hours today with 400 other people to vote. I am 99% sure I’m the only one that voted the way I did.

I’m not convinced he’s going to win.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    This

Quote Originally Posted by Chessbay View Post
    I stood in line for about three hours today with 400 other people to vote. I am 99% sure I’m the only one that voted the way I did.

I’m not convinced he’s going to win.
    I’m sorry you live in that kind of area
    R. Not

F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by nitro5x6's View Post
    Must be logged in to read. What’s it about?
    R. Not

My plan is to be at the poll at 0630 tomorrow. With luck all the libtards have voted, if not I doubt they’ll be there at dawn when it’s cold outside.

Quote Originally Posted by M.R.Ducks View Post
    I’m sorry you live in that kind of area
    No shit, I would move
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

I’ll be at Dutchmen Creek fire department first thing in the morning.