Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Used Truck Market

Quote Originally Posted by Duck Tape View Post
    Throughout the late 90's and the 2000's, inflation began to spin out of control in Zimbabwe, causing the country to issue larger and larger bank notes, culminating the trillion dollar notes minted in 2008. According to the Cato Journal, inflation reached an estimated peak of 6.5 sextillion percent in mid-November 2008, representing a complete and utter collapse of the Zimbabwe Dollar. Zimbabwe officially abandoned their currency in early 2009 and to date, does not have an official currency. However, in 2008, millions of ten, fifty and one hundred trillion dollars notes were printed. Though these notes have no currency value today, they do remain collectible and have been able to maintain higher prices than when originally minted in 2008.
    You all better read what he is trying to tell you. Get Ready.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Quote Originally Posted by DRDUCK View Post
    You all better read what he is trying to tell you. Get Ready.

Comparing the US with Zimbabwe was a nice touch, but quite a reach nonetheless.

Quote Originally Posted by JBtflo View Post
    Comparing the US with Zimbabwe was a nice touch, but quite a reach nonetheless.
    Yeah, a reach. They’re printing and creating dollars so fast to pay for all the BS going on now that it’s not as much of a reach as you think. The head of BOA let it slip that we are facing hyper-inflation and another economist is predicting a massive sudden recession/depression.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

The treasury will be able to cool off the economy with rising rates. I’m not saying it’s a magic pill but the US is quite a bit more sophisticated that Zimbabwe. Plus the US dollar collapsing would collapse the global economy. No one outside of Zimbabwe cared about their currency collapsing

Quote Originally Posted by reeltight View Post
    How people drive $50k+ plus trucks is beyond my comprehension. Even $30k is hard for me to understand but I also don’t take out loans for vehicles nor do I have the finances to drop that kind of money on a ride.
    Its hard to wrap my head around as well.

I wish I could breathe life back in him, if I could I'd hunt him again tomorrow. - Ben Rodgers Lee

www.springallurecustomcalls.com

https://www.facebook.com/springallure.customcalls/

Quote Originally Posted by coot nasty View Post
    Damn what can I get for a 2002 chevy 2500 hd with 400,000 miles?
    Tooted for a high school kid, $16,000
    Stock $6,500

Quote Originally Posted by Remy View Post
    The treasury will be able to cool off the economy with rising rates. I’m not saying it’s a magic pill but the US is quite a bit more sophisticated that Zimbabwe. Plus the US dollar collapsing would collapse the global economy. No one outside of Zimbabwe cared about their currency collapsing
    If Trump were elected instead of Biden, the (R) fanboys would be proclaiming this is a 3D chess move to pay off the Debt to China.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

and the vaccine...and the stock market...and whatever else
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by Hosscat View Post
    Tooted for a high school kid, $16,000
    Stock $6,500
    There will be no tooting happening.

Just got a carvana offer because I was curious. 2014 Silverado 1500 double cab LT with 6.5' bed and 100,800 miles. They offered $22,680.

That's ~$1500/year cost of ownership + some tires and oil changes. Pretty tempting and might actually get me into a cool classic truck I've been thinking about