Thread: It is worse than I thought. Coyotes are trending.

Default It is worse than I thought. Coyotes are trending.

i was much happier before i saw that
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

Harvard Hoggwang and Hyphen's defenders are working hard to insist they knew what coyote meant AND that if even if they didn't, Trump's still wrong/racist, etc...

Quote Originally Posted by Kioti View Post

New breed of vaquero?
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

I don't watch "debates" or tweeter.

Somebody fill me in?
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

People who have very strong opinions in favor of erasing our borders aren’t informed enough to know that “coyote” is a term used by human smugglers and the humans they smuggle to refer to said smugglers.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    I don't watch "debates" or tweeter.

Somebody fill me in?
    Two annoying Yankees are arguing over who’s the least racist, who lies, who cheats and who hates this country. One is better than the other by a wide margin but it’s America and people aren’t very bright.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Two annoying Yankees are arguing over who’s the least racist, who lies, who cheats and who hates this country. One is better than the other by a wide margin but it’s America and people aren’t very bright.
    Pretty well sums it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Woodiewacker82 View Post
    Pretty well sums it up.
    I’m observant plus I have the I don’t particularly like either one of them thing going for me.