Thread: Sportsman warehouse charleston

Default Sportsman warehouse charleston

Just left out, plenty of ammo in stock for those looking. Limit of 2 boxes per caliber though. Buy 2 boxes of 9mm, buy 2 boxes of 7mm08, limit of 2 on all calibers except shotgun shells.
    every expert was once a beginner

I did not even know there was one down there.
    Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Steelin' Ducks is the KRT of suppressors and such.

They just opened in the old field and stream

How were the prices? Close to normal or blowed up?

If it’s like the one in trASHEVILLE it’s just a different name but same as field and stream.

I just bought some 6.5 Grendel SSTs. They are $31 for a box of 20. I also grabbed a box of magnum large rifle primers just in case I have to start reloading again.

Field and Stream is owned by Dick's I think so I was boycotting them. I've had less than great service with mail order stuff from Sportsmans Warehouse but I was close by and figured I take a look.

One thing I did see that I wasn't happy with...they sell doe pee. It's illegal to use it but not sell it apparently. That does show much concern for our resources. If we get CWD, deer hunting is doomed.

It’s the exact same as field and stream was before. Same layout same products same price. They even have lots of field and stream name brand gear.
    I don't belive in miracles, I rely on them.

Yeah, they basically just changed the sign. I feel sure it will change more over time. I guess Dick's is officially out of the gun business?

It was nice to get enough 9mm and 556 that I don't feel like I can't go shoot. 556 Nato was damn near 50¢.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Glad to hear it changed names. Now I just hope Dicks doesn't own the SW brand so I can actually shop there. At least SW carries reloading stuff, much more than the other big box outdoors places. At least that's been my experience with the one in Cola. When I go to buy powder and primers I prefer to buy locally to avoid HAZMAT charges when ordering online. Plus SW does a military discount.

I usually stay in hotels in that Tanger area when I'm down there doing Reserve duty. I'll have to swing by again and check it out to see if anything really changed. I tried to avoid the place but if I was in a hurry and was going to shoot skeet after work I'd drop in to grab a few boxes of shells and roll.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Charleston ain't the only location SW bought...

https://charlestonbusiness.com/news/retail/79330/

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft