Thread: SGT Conley Jumper

Default SGT Conley Jumper

Was able to break away from work and go pay respects as his processional came by today. It lasted about 30 minutes or so.

For all of you men and women in the Military and Law Enforcement just know there are people praying for your safety everyday.

Say a special prayer for Jumper's family (direct and LEO) today as they lay him to rest today. I know his wife, daughter and extended family will miss him dearly.

RIP SGT Jumper.

I used to see him at Best of Friends Cafe in Greenville all the time, and he was a heck of a guy. Larger than life. Always smiling and friendly.

I never met the man, but he surely seemed like the kind of person everyone should appreciate having in the front line for us.

RIP Sgt. Jumper...

And I hope they fry the thug who ran him over, along with the one who started everything.
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'

Quote Originally Posted by WoodieSC View Post
    I never met the man, but he surely seemed like the kind of person everyone should appreciate having in the front line for us.

RIP Sgt. Jumper...

And I hope they fry the thug who ran him over, along with the one who started everything.
    Oh, Now he's claiming police brutality. Maybe let him out and let community practice a little justice

RIP Jumper
    Bluetick

Quote Originally Posted by WoodieSC View Post

RIP Sgt. Jumper...

This

RIP Sgt Jumper and hope the POS that did this rots in prison or better yet gets the needle