Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Carolina Wildlife Syndicate - Samworth

This’ll probably screw up my Murphy Island plans…
    Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Go Tigers!

Quote Originally Posted by SaltMuck View Post
    This’ll probably screw up my Murphy Island plans…
    Hopefully not. My group is hunting there on the 11th. If I remember correctly from last time we just walked from the ferry boat down the dike to the mud boats where the biologist took us to our block. We never rode in a vehicle once on Murphy island. Hopefully there weren’t too many breaches.

Quote Originally Posted by carolinadrifter View Post
    Hopefully not. My group is hunting there on the 11th. If I remember correctly from last time we just walked from the ferry boat down the dike to the mud boats where the biologist took us to our block. We never rode in a vehicle once on Murphy island. Hopefully there weren’t too many breaches.
    They’re still hunting Murphy. The only issue they’ve had is the Gun Club Rd washing out so they had to truck people from the main gate to the landing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Conservation means the wise use of the earth and its resources for the lasting good of men. -Gifford Pinchot

The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it. -Thomas Jefferson

The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.