Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Congrats to the Gamecocks, Again!!!

jwilliams is offline 2th Doc's Fishing understudy

Default Congrats to the Gamecocks, Again!!!

For beating LSU, the defending national champs! Better sign muschamp up to an extension while its still relatively affordable!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Does Elton John know you have his shotgun?

Absolutely. The giant brown hen paying dividends already. BOOM.

Yea, he needs a 10/yr extension for sure
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Not everyone gets to play 1-4 Syracuse every week

Go eat some little Debbie cakes, your sugar seems low.

WTF over

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Not everyone gets to play 1-4 Syracuse every week
    Syracuse would probably beat LSU this year.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

Welp- that didn’t turn out like I thought it would. Didn’t expect that last night. I was wrong. Reason #16,981,799 why I don’t gamble. Really thought the gamecocks would take it to em. I did think the gamecocks kept fighting until the end. Wasn’t a lot of quit.

Sadly.....wasn’t a lot of talent either. Can’t stand to watch all the jawing and shit talking with this team. Go accomplish something before you talk shit after every play, especially when you are getting your ass waxed

A lot of fight for sure. That D reminded me of the U back in the 80’s less the talent. It might have gotten out of hand if the coots didn’t have a defensive genius for HBC.

It will never change as long as Ray Tanner is AD.

It’s a two headed snake.BOT and RT.

Quote Originally Posted by redhead25 View Post
    Sadly.....wasn’t a lot of talent either. Can’t stand to watch all the jawing and shit talking with this team. Go accomplish something before you talk shit after every play, especially when you are getting your ass waxed
    That’s what happens when a coach fails to give them a reality check, in addition to living in a world that places far too much value on the individual over the collective.

Or the DB's waving their arms when they had nothing to do with an incompletion. You don't see the well-coached teams doin' that nonsense.

I am with you on this regardless of who it is

Quote Originally Posted by Black Bart View Post
    Or the DB's waving their arms when they had nothing to do with an incompletion. You don't see the well-coached teams doin' that nonsense.
    Yea kills me to see all that crap, one thing when it is actually a “great defensive play” but for normal routine crap as Bear Bryant would say “act like you been there before “

Hell overthrown ball and DB’s start that crap
    Last edited by tprice; 10-25-2020 at 09:26 AM.

Yah- fgf is a mess right now.

The coaching for the cocks is awful. They looked out of control and chump just don't seem to care. Course with his contract I can see it. Maybe
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Quote Originally Posted by Baggy View Post
    It’s a two headed snake.BOT and RT.
    Yep. I know the new board chair and he is a moron.

Quote Originally Posted by DRDUCK View Post
    The coaching for the cocks is awful. They looked out of control and chump just don't seem to care. Course with his contract I can see it. Maybe
    Honestly my guess is that in this climate who can afford to fire someone, sucks for USuC fans honestly.

Quote Originally Posted by DRDUCK View Post
    Mousechump quit when he got hired and had an ironclad contract. Sakkerliner should realized he was a coordinator at best before they ever signed him. They seem to be stuck with him for the long haul or at least until the buyout is manageable. Might want to make the next contract incentive based instead of guaranteed.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013