Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: 1985 CJ-7 build

Quote Originally Posted by boltforty5 View Post
    Correct. Truck scene will never be cool because everyone cares about one thing: attention
    And attention comes with a price tag.
    More fuel = more boost!!

Like you told me a month ago, money is green no matter who it comes from
    Galatians 2:20
    Clemson '26

Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    Can you be an independent squatter?
    I thought most squatters were independent wanderers by nature.

The fag sag.

You can actually make a level truck look respectable with a good set of reps and some mud tarz. But every squat rig has its problems other than just the owner’s brain. LEDs have moisture in them, dents in the side because they only care about the “rimz bo”. Stupid whip antenna with 4,000 tennis balls hanging off the back. Every squatter runs off of nicotine and Michelob Ultra. Can be found at your local Cookout/Sonic/McDonalds with a girl that’s 1-3 years younger than them every Friday night
    Dont you have some baits to make?
    I don't need my name in the marquee lights....

I'm not sure what I expected for club names from folks who lift the front end of their vehicle a foot higher than the rear end, but one would think they could be a little more creative with the club names.
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

I have no issue with squatted trucks or the guys that drive them other than I wish they would realign those damn headlights.
    Molon Labe
    HRCH Coal's Sparkleberry Cache MH

Every squatter has a different club. The biggest ones are Dope Illustrations, Dope Empire, and Stunna Empire. You also have HKZ, Highclass, Bankroll Mafia, and IceTrayMafia (no longer a thing, owner was stealing money and everyone turned on him). Some of these clubs really hate each other. At Myrtle Beach Truck Week last weekend, a Dope Empire member and Stunna Empires founder were arguing when a Stunna member knocked out the Dope Empire guy. Everyone jumped Stunna leader who then fired shots
    Being your the resident squatter expert.

What pressing political and social issues of the day do said squatties engage in that a round of fisticuffs and target practice are necessary?

I am trying to envision mentally how this argument went.

Was a parking space taken by a rival at cookout?

Is someones squat more squat than the next guy?

Did one one member of the fraternal order of Stunna turn in a Dope member for buying cigarettes with a fake id?
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

~Scatter Shot

Quote Originally Posted by skrimp View Post
    I have no issue with squatted trucks or the guys that drive them other than I wish they would realign those damn headlights.
    Funny you should say that.

I got bright lighted by one of these elusive and mysterious creatures this am on the way to the stand.

Presumably heading in before the sun comes up.
    I’ve noticed these creatures tend to congregate after dark more so than a rare sighting during day light hours.

I had to laugh thinking how many people get mad with them for the head light issue and here he is flashing me.

The bad part was my brites were not on.

But the truck does sit fairly high with a leveling kit and 37” tires
    And the head lights have been realigned but one thing Ford did for the 250/350 was put some extremely bright lights on them.
    Last edited by Silentweapon338; 10-22-2020 at 05:42 AM.
    Yup, he's crazy...

~Scatter Shot

Faux beaus

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just passed you on 20 man those things are sexy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Conservation means the wise use of the earth and its resources for the lasting good of men. -Gifford Pinchot

The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it. -Thomas Jefferson

The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    Can you be an independent squatter?
    Doubt it. I'm guessing this culture's similar to the pen; gotta click-up or run the chance of lone-wolf attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Bart View Post
    Doubt it. I'm guessing this culture's similar to the pen; gotta click-up or run the chance of lone-wolf attacks.
    I'm thinking they get their asses kicked a lot, if that's still a thing in schools. The only ones I've seen out of the truck was at the local Bojangles, and they looked kinda wormy and might have wondered how a dick tasted once or twice. Makes sense for them to flock together. Safety in numbers.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton