Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CNN Legal Analyst Exposed His Penis On Zoom Call

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default CNN Legal Analyst Exposed His Penis On Zoom Call

The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

I work from home and have caught myself, while bored and not paying attention to a call I'm on, and minimally clad, whipping it out for a self-check or what have you, then the moment of panic when you try to remember if you enabled video for this call or not.
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by everlast View Post
    whipping it out for a self-check or what have you
    You're gonna have to explain this to me?

Or, maybe don't explain it. I'd rather not know.
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'

I work from home and have caught myself, while bored and not paying attention to a call I'm on, and minimally clad, whipping it out for a self-check or what have you, then the moment of panic when you try to remember if you enabled video for this call or not.
    Da hell???

tmi
    and i think he means he was playing with himself.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Say what?...

no one else uses meaningless calls to catch up on self-maintenance? trimming fingernails, shaving, checking for age-related or sedentary job-related deterioration of assets?

Whatever. it was funnier in my head. they can't all be winners
    Last edited by everlast; 10-19-2020 at 04:01 PM.
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

tell em about that time you screwed the goat....
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

it was my grandmother's leather couch
    Last edited by everlast; 10-19-2020 at 03:55 PM.
    -Samuel Adams

Damn, just Damn.
    Crops are harvested, animals are killed.

You just never know what you Will read on this place...
    Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Steelin' Ducks is the KRT of suppressors and such.

And people call me weird bullshit!
    RIP Kelsey "Bigdawg" Cromer
    12-26-98 12-1-13

If love could have saved you, you would have lived forever.

Missing you my great friend.

jwilliams is offline 2th Doc's Fishing understudy

Quote Originally Posted by LabLuvR View Post
    And people call me weird bullshit!
    🤣

Holy shit I’m almost in tears laughing.

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

And...he was stroking it!

Jeffrey Toobin was masturbating in front of New Yorker bigs, report says

Now he is the talk of the town.

The New Yorker writer and CNN analyst Jeffrey Toobin didn’t just expose himself during a Zoom work meeting — he was allegedly caught masturbating in the call with some of magazine’s biggest names and has now been suspended from the publication.

“I made an embarrassingly stupid mistake, believing I was off-camera,’’ the 60-year-old married Harvard Law School grad said in a stunning admission to Vice, which broke news of the cringe-worthy incident Monday.

“I believed I was not visible on Zoom. I thought no one on the Zoom call could see me. I thought I had muted the Zoom video,’’ he said.

“I apologize to my wife, family, friends and co-workers.’’

Two people on the video call told Vice the virtual gathering was part of an election simulation last week that included New Yorker notables such as Jane Mayer, Evan Osnos, Masha Gessen and Jelani Cobb, as well as producers from the magazine and WNYC public radio.

The two sources said that at one point, it looked as if Toobin was taking another call and lowered his camera, and that’s when they saw him getting to work — on himself.

It was unclear what, if anything, others on the virtual call saw.

During the simulation, Osnos had been playing the role of Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden, Gessen was President Trump, Mayer represented establishment Republicans, and Cobb stood in for the Democrats, the sources told Vice.

Toobin was supposed to be playing the part of the courts, while Andrew Marantz represented the far right, Sue Halpern was the left and Dexter Filkins stood in for the military.

At one point, there was a break for those playing Democrats and Republicans to strategize together, and that’s when sources told Vice they saw Toobin pleasuring himself.

He then left the Zoom chat for a few moments and called back in — apparently unaware that his camera had been kept on for at least part of his sex act, the sources said.

A spokeswoman for the New Yorker said, “Jeffrey Toobin has been suspended while we investigate the matter.”

The magazine’s editor, David Remnick, added in an e-mail to staffers, “Dear All, As you may have read in various news reports today, one of our writers, Jeff Toobin, was suspended after an incident on a Zoom call last week,’’ according to Vice.

“Please be assured that we take such matters seriously and that we are looking into it. Best, David,’’ Remnick said.

CNN added that Toobin would be taking time off from the cable network where he is a senior legal analyst.

“Jeff Toobin has asked for some time off while he deals with a personal issue, which we have granted,” a network rep said.

Toobin, a New Yorker staff writer, famously covered the OJ Simpson trial for the mag in the 1990s. He turned his coverage into a book, which fueled FX’s “The People v. O.J. Simpson: American Crime Story’’ in 2016.

He is a prolific author who also has written tomes about everything from the US Supreme Court to onetime kidnapped heiress Patty Hearst.
    Toobin did not return requests for comment from The Post.

But Monday wasn’t the first time he’s been in the news over a personal controversy.

In 2008, it was rumored that he was the father of a love child with lawyer Casey Greenfield, the daughter of TV political pundit Jeff Greenfield — who was working at CNN at the time.

Toobin — married since 1986 to former Harvard classmate Amy McIntosh, with whom he has a son and daughter — was eventually proven to be the father’s child, according to reports
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Damn and all this time I thought he was surely a queer.

That it happened during a simulated election is priceless.

Quote Originally Posted by w33kender View Post
    That it happened during a simulated election is priceless.
    Not only that but he was standing in for the courts. Thats how much this turns these people on.
    I imagine he was dreaming of packing the court.
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

Guess they simulated Biden won & he just couldn't contain himself. The simulation caused some stimulation.