Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Congrats to the gamecocks

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    First win* over Auburn since 1933 and it comes on the year that nothing counts. If that ain't Carolina...
    Best part is they beat Auburn and didn’t lose to Clemson. That’s (2) Ws according to Tanner logic.
    Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Go Tigers!

Quote Originally Posted by justhuntin View Post
    You might want to check the latest rankings. More ACC teams ranked than SEC. You are running out of excuses to lose. Lol
    Yeah man, ACC is top notch
    "The best things in life make you sweaty"
    - Edgar Allen Poe

“We need the tonic of wildness...At the same time that we are earnest to explore and learn all things, we require that all things be mysterious and unexplorable, that land and sea be indefinitely wild, unsurveyed and unfathomed by us...”
    ― Henry David Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by Dawhoo View Post
    Yeah man, ACC is top notch
    Never said that at all. Lol. But some people brag about playing and usually losing to ranked teams. Well, that narrative doesn’t really fit now does it ? Nah

Default Congrats to the gamecocks

May be they can sell more of the 10j tickets with this huge upset.
    Last edited by Bigtimber2; 10-19-2020 at 06:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wskinner View Post
    My lord, a win over Auburn and the coots are already ordering rings.

Damn you just made me spill a glass of Angel’s Envey 😂

Quote Originally Posted by justhuntin View Post
    Never said that at all. Lol. But some people brag about playing and usually losing to ranked teams. Well, that narrative doesn’t really fit now does it ? Nah
    When the SEC only plays other SEC schools, the average record will be exactly .500.
    "The best things in life make you sweaty"
    - Edgar Allen Poe

“We need the tonic of wildness...At the same time that we are earnest to explore and learn all things, we require that all things be mysterious and unexplorable, that land and sea be indefinitely wild, unsurveyed and unfathomed by us...”
    ― Henry David Thoreau

I think t this point in this particular season, a lot of teams are mailing it in. Clemson isn’t, Bama isn’t, I doubt UGA does. OSU wont. The bottom line is that there is a ton of bad football being played. Playing an SEC schedule (normally) isn’t about losing to UGA/Bama/LSU, it’s about the fact that KY, Miss St, TN, Ole Miss, etc can beat you, unlike Cuse or GT. This year, it’s just trash. LSU doesn’t want to play this Saturday. They are coming off of a championship, and have no path to a chance at one this year. They will either get a lead one blow U of S.C. out, or they will muddle around, quit, and lose. The talent is still in the SEC, but the schedule isn’t as challenging as normal
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Quote Originally Posted by trkykilr View Post
    I think t this point in this particular season, a lot of teams are mailing it in. Clemson isn’t, Bama isn’t, I doubt UGA does. OSU wont. The bottom line is that there is a ton of bad football being played. Playing an SEC schedule (normally) isn’t about losing to UGA/Bama/LSU, it’s about the fact that KY, Miss St, TN, Ole Miss, etc can beat you, unlike Cuse or GT. This year, it’s just trash. LSU doesn’t want to play this Saturday. They are coming off of a championship, and have no path to a chance at one this year. They will either get a lead one blow U of S.C. out, or they will muddle around, quit, and lose. The talent is still in the SEC, but the schedule isn’t as challenging as normal

Hell good or bad at least we got college football

Just hope all teams can make it through the season ok

https://www.facebook.com/18174386818...0626880830318/

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk