Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Need internet

Default Need internet

Quote Originally Posted by Slaya View Post
    How's the cell service? Look into Enet Safari, a buddy that had no options except that or Hughes net, raves about it. You buy the equipment, and its $70 or so per month. High speed unlimited service.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Feets just got some innernets at his crib. Ask him what's working for him cuz I can't remember.
    Yep. I’ve got ENet Safari and it’s working well. I do have a metal roof so I went ahead and got the external antenna.

And cancel that direct TV shit and get a fire stick and the MOTV app

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by FEETDOWN; 10-20-2020 at 07:45 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Got a roku, whatever that's supposed to do. Guy installing my security cameras today told me I should just wait for the internet Elon musk is working on to come out
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

Don't hold your breathe waiting on ole Elon. Google thought being in the ISP business was easy too. Check out where they're at in that venture.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Good thing is I had the guy who was putting cameras in to install a $350 cell signal booster my wife got off amazon. Took him about 25 mins and I went from 1x to 5 bars. Very impressed

Quote Originally Posted by TheVisorGuy View Post
    Good thing is I had the guy who was putting cameras in to install a $350 cell signal booster my wife got off amazon. Took him about 25 mins and I went from 1x to 5 bars. Very impressed
    Which one is that?

Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Quote Originally Posted by FEETDOWN View Post
    Which one is that?

I want to know too. I dropped a grand on mine and it didn’t make that big of a difference. However, we only have 1-2 bars outside

"Some high society lady says is your horse outside, no ma'am he's between my legs, but you're too fat to ride" Hank Jr

Check and see if they are going to run fiber optic anytime soon. We had it over a year and pretty much off the beaten path. Wi-Fi everywhere
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

It was called amazboost. It was amazons booster

I went with Surecall.

https://www.amazon.com/SureCall-Fusi...d-0c3639671b2d

After the fact, I realized I needed a yagi antenna (that'll point towards a cell tower for remote areas) and a larger inside antenna. I only have about 6' sphere I can make a call inside, but it's an improvement from having to drive a mile down the road (literally) to make a call.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton