Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is AG Barr Deep State?

Quote Originally Posted by JBtflo View Post
    I heard about it from someone with "Top Secret" clearance. They will be bringing charges any day now from what I hear.

#Also soon.
    Btw, you won't hear me apologize often, so you may want to put that in your sigfile. ~Mergie

Not Q related but this is going to be fun.

https://twitter.com/pattiminttwist/s...593468416?s=21

One day y'all will realize Trump is as crooked as any other politician. He and his minions have been doing shady stuff all his life. He's just been hanging out in different swamps.
    I wouldn’t doubt it but the mighty power of the previous POTUS with all of the arms of three letter agencies and 99% of the media have been trying to expose him for over four years and have come up pretty much empty. But the ones pissing in our swamp have been exposed many times over with zero consequences:

Quote Originally Posted by Palmetto Bug View Post
    Do you have any proof or is this just your assumption?
    NY real estate developer, Millionaire/billionaire, properties globally, the art of the deal, Trump’s as dirty as they come too but he’s been a somewhat honest crook. There’s plenty of stories of how he screwed someone but also as many philanthropical stories about him too.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

One day y'all will realize Trump is as crooked as any other politician. He and his minions have been doing shady stuff all his life. He's just been hanging out in different swamps.
    If Trump was that crooked you can bet we would all know it by now. Every intel agency in this country has been trying to find something one him since 2015. They finally resorted to making up a peepee story and a Russian collusion hoax and that didn't work either. So that lie won't fly.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

All y'all need to know is A) If it happens, is happening or has happened then it's part of the plan. B) [W]E have and know everything. C) The admirals, generals and blanco de sombreros didn't urge trump to run for nothing and D) #SoonAF