Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: F350

Very nice truck Mark.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerbdog View Post
    You were driving down the interstate side-by-side with another vehicle going 80MPH while literally handing something to one another and you’re calling others on the road idiots? Seems a little hypocritical.
    Dude- we jumped from one truck bed to another at those speeds and passed beers back and forth- don't be scared to live

So, resurrecting this thread.

What mods have you two done since then? Which ones do you stand behind as still a good idea and would do over?

Quote Originally Posted by wdhigh View Post
    So, resurrecting this thread.

What mods have you two done since then? Which ones do you stand behind as still a good idea and would do over?
    Just the 5 Star Tunes and level kit.

My 37X12.5R20’s were out of round, they replaced them and I went back with 295/60r20’s, true 35’s. Warranty is replacing one of the fold out steps, trim came loose and the bed step.

I’m having Bilstein 5100’s put on because I can’t seem to get Fox 2.0’s anywhere. When they put those on I’m also adding a set of Airlift 7000 bags and remote EZ 73000 compressor. That’s it. 27k on the odometer now and with the exception of the two things above, I’ve changed the oil and rotated the tires.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Mark, remind me to never let you borrow my truck
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

Mark, guessing you passed on the cat back exhaust?

Mark, guessing you passed on the cat back exhaust?
    No, it’s got the MBRP. I forgot about that. I like the sound except it has some drone at highway speeds. If there was one mod I probably wouldn’t do again, it’d be that or a different system.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by TheVisorGuy View Post
    Mark, remind me to never let you borrow my truck
    I’ve thought about that ProCharger but try not to anymore.

What MPG are you seeing?
    Sea Ark 1542 w/ Yamaha 40
    Xpress 16 w/ 50 Hammer
    War Eagle 15 w/ 30 Hammer

--------------------------------------------------

"Sometimes you gotta grab the bull by the horns and the women by the tits and take charge in your life" - General Patton

"I'm very drunk and I intend on getting still drunker before this evening's over."
    - Rhett Butler

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    No, it’s got the MBRP. I forgot about that. I like the sound except it has some drone at highway speeds. If there was one mod I probably wouldn’t do again, it’d be that or a different system.
    Looks and sounds like a bad ass Ford!!

You're gonna have every Mexican contractor in town eye balling your truck with envy.

Just need a wolf scene on the back glass and a dream catcher hanging from the rear view

If the backseat has been sat in, it’s just an imitation badass ford.

Hate to hear the MBRP drones. Had a nice tone on the YouTube video from 5star.

Have you heard any others?

Anybody axed you about the back seat yet?
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

I ordered 6.7 lariat beginning of January. Those are good looking trucks
    "And ignoring people on here....that's like being home schooled. Just say you're not ready to face life." Highstrung

Quote Originally Posted by jws View Post
    Just need a wolf scene on the back glass and a dream catcher hanging from the rear view
    Or a Trump sticker .

Just wanted to note that chrome bumpers absolutely CAN be painted. Any body shop that tells you otherwise is doing you a favor as they're simply telling you they are too lazy or just don't want your business.

Hate to hear the MBRP drones. Had a nice tone on the YouTube video from 5star.

Have you heard any others?
    Drone comes in at 1800-2000rpm which is 68-74mph. It’s not awful but sometimes I don’t have the radio on and you notice it. It’s got a good low key rumble but not obnoxiously loud at all.

There are other systems but I haven’t researched them much. Stainless work has a good one from what I read.

No wolf scenes, maybe a topless mermaid catching a grouper coming. It’ll go good with all the badges and stickers I removed.

Quote Originally Posted by Buckin Bronco View Post
    What MPG are you seeing?
    12.5 combined. I’ve got a trailer behind it 50% of the time and the 4.30 rear. Maybe 25% highway mileage of that. Not too bad considering how I use it. Never got more than 16 in the PSD’s I had, 18 in the CTD’s and the BrokedownMax well, it didn’t stay running long enough to know.

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    12.5 combined. I’ve got a trailer behind it 50% of the time and the 4.30 rear. Maybe 25% highway mileage of that. Not too bad considering how I use it. Never got more than 16 in the PSD’s I had, 18 in the CTD’s and the BrokedownMax well, it didn’t stay running long enough to know.
    Hell I get that in a 5.4 F-150 around town. Thats not bad at all. That 10-speed must really help it out.