Thread: Much More Coming

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default Much More Coming

The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule葉o all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Is this finally after all this waiting and 6yrs or do investigating the “soon” we’ve been waiting for?
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

When in doubt trust a random guy named Nick on YouTube.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernWake View Post
    When in doubt trust a random guy named Nick on YouTube.

Yea, we are all still waiting.

#Soon....soon.

The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule葉o all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Automatically believing anyone who is telling you what you want to hear is bliss.

How high up the Chan ladder is Nick Bliss?
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Automatically believing anyone who is telling you what you want to hear is bliss.
    It's what y'all do everyday when you watch the msm puking lies. Some of you have become so depended on being told what to think that you've forgotten how to think. This is not breaking news to some of us. We already knew parts of it just not the all the details. It's just now making it into the light so those less capable or less interested in doing their own research can see it.
    Last edited by Mergie Master; 10-13-2020 at 06:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    How high up the Chan ladder is Nick Bliss?
    He is still on 4Chan...

Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    It's what y'all do everyday when you watch the msm puking lies. Some of you have become so depended on being told what to think that you've forgotten how to think. This is not breaking news to some of us. We already knew parts of it just not the all the details. It's just now making it into the light so those less capable or less interested in doing their own research can see it.
    So only the MSM can puke lies? What makes this more trustworthy than the MSM you reference?

How long have been personally researching this?

Oscar the Midnight Rider 1111 Has impeccable credibility, silly of me to question his ability to type anything he wants into Twitter.

Oscar the Midnight Rider 1111 Has impeccable credibility, silly of me to question his ability to type anything he wants into Twitter.
    But Bo, it’s credible if enough people retweet it.

No, but the Trump retweet does.

4chan < 8 chan << Jackie chan

Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    No, but the Trump retweet does.
    This is the same twitter account that let us know the best taco bowls are made in Trump Tower.

Jackie Chan <^ WuTang Chan