Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ***PSA***

You're supposed to spray doe pee scent on the pads when they turn white.
    Last edited by wob; 10-12-2020 at 09:13 PM.

I’m taking my wife’s citronella candle off the back deck next time. That will probably smell better than the thermacell. After breathing that shit in for 3 hours this morning I was a little nauseous. They work though, I give them credit for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbitman09 View Post
    I had the thermacell going this morning in a box stand. I could smell the thermacell so strong I had to sit with my head close to one of the windows to get fresh air. I swear my tongue starting tingling all funny like. I don’t know if that was some kind of side effect or what. I read the warning label on the refill box. It says use in a well ventilated area.
    Obviously, that ain’t the first time you’ve used chemicals in poorly ventilated areas...
    Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Go Tigers!

I had the thermacell going this morning in a box stand. I could smell the thermacell so strong I had to sit with my head close to one of the windows to get fresh air. I swear my tongue starting tingling all funny like. I don’t know if that was some kind of side effect or what. I read the warning label on the refill box. It says use in a well ventilated area.
    It’s a side effect of being a moron

Saw a half dozen and a decent bucks strolled out but stayed just inside the fog till dark. Just a few mosquitoes.
    FCB4C451-F7E2-455E-B837-782F215D872B.jpg
    Worship the LORD, not HIS creation.

"No self respecting turkey hunter would pay $5 for a call that makes a good sound when he can buy a custom call for $80 and get the same sound."-NWiles

Quote Originally Posted by willk View Post
    Those things were thick after the.flood in '15 and then the next year with Matthew.
    shit man the ones at beech creek about carried me off that year
    "JUST BECAUSE I AM NOT A GOOD SPELLER DOESN'T MEAN MY JEAN POLL IS GONNA BE BAD."
    Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    There's evidence coming out...
    Quote Originally Posted by Cottontop74 View Post
    I dabble in a lot of things, but don't get too technical with any of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Duckkiller View Post
    Took both boys for an hour. Knew we wouldn’t see anything. It was hot. We had fun. Lesson of the day, “you do not climb in or out with a loaded gun”. They learned and had fun coloring. Sssh, be quiet, sit in your chair, stop moving please. Why dad?
    I hear ya and can relate as I constantly still have to remind my 10yo. Think I’m ready to put him in a tree by himself so he can’t talk to me

I’m taking my wife’s citronella candle off the back deck next time. That will probably smell better than the thermacell. After breathing that shit in for 3 hours this morning I was a little nauseous. They work though, I give them credit for that.
    Bc a citronella candle is really going to outdo a thermacell.....

Quote Originally Posted by wob View Post
    You're supposed to spray doe pee scent on the pads when they turn white.
    A few weeks ago I forgot a fresh pad and there was an old dried up one left in the thermacell. Put a few drops of beer on it to rehydrate it and let it roll. Worked fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk