Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: TOYOTA 4wd

Appreciate it.

Coles bumper looks kinda like a Brute Force.
    "Think A Guy Like Me Worries About Percentages?" Tin Cup

"Some get spiritual cause they see the light, and some cause they feel the heat" Ray Wylie Hubbard

"P.S. I love turkeys. Mostly just hate those who hunt em." Glenn

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    Honestly I don't know. I just told the guy to put one in, I just hit the lock button three times and it cranks up. I've still got a couple 4runners, I'm thinking about putting one in the new one.
    My wife has a 16 4runner with autostart on it. Think Toyota put it on before we bought it(still aftermarket parts). My 14 Tundra had it put on after I bought it. The biggest thing we hate about it is as soon as you open the door it shuts off. My f150 keeps running. My 13 chevy when I had it before the transmission blew(surprise surprise) also had it and kept running. Hopefully there's a fix for that now on the Toyotas

My 2018. They clean up nicely..lil Meguiars and keeps the paint looking good.20210515_180229.jpg
    Last edited by Duck Nitz; 05-15-2021 at 05:09 PM.
    At least I'm housebroken.

Quote Originally Posted by MKW View Post
    Here's mine...

Attachment 64136
    Sold this old one today. Very sad to see it go and I'll miss it, but it went to a good home with my nephew who has been begging me for it for 10-12 years. A 1989 22RE with less than 150k miles is hard to find and I was the second owner. He was beside himself with excitement.
    Crops are harvested, animals are killed.

Y’all should check out the Whistlin Diesel dude on youtube. He bought a HiLux and proved that it was the worlds most dependable and durable vehicle. That dude would make a Crow Indian blush when it comes to destroying a truck and I thought they were in a league of their own.
    cut\'em