Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: TOYOTA 4wd

Quote Originally Posted by GBelly View Post
    1997 with 197,000 on the dash.

Was 2thdoc Seniors back in the day. Son #1 drove it for two years and son #2 driving it now and my daughter will be driving it in a few years.
    My 97 show 365xxx on the dash.

E6AC1254-FBD0-4D22-B27C-E8815D700B98.jpg
    My second land cruiser. My first was 2008, this is 2021

Quote Originally Posted by jharkey View Post
    E6AC1254-FBD0-4D22-B27C-E8815D700B98.jpg
    My second land cruiser. My first was 2008, this is 2021
    Can’t hide that money. Nice.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Yeah, my thats my wife's first choice.. I bought the second choice, she loves this one

20210427_105108.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    Attachment 65628

Fine. Here's mine. 2018 longbed. 105k miles with duck and turkey season dirt still on her. Rod racks mounted inside. Making a bed slide this week.

I am fighting a humming vortex on my racks, which is why the rope is wrapped around the first bar. Still putting her together. Looking for a winch.
    I like that! Apocalyptic.

Quote Originally Posted by murraywader View Post
    I like that! Apocalyptic.
    I want a black or greyed out front grill. Hate the chrome but I'm cheaper than I am vain.
    Last edited by BigBrother; 04-27-2021 at 12:45 PM.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Best truck I had, 95 4 runner. Pushed just over 300k and never burnt a lick of oil.

$50 and I’ll make that grill black.

Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    $50 and I’ll make that grill black.
    With orange specks?

Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    Attachment 65628

Fine. Here's mine. 2018 longbed. 105k miles with duck and turkey season dirt still on her. Rod racks mounted inside. Making a bed slide this week.

I am fighting a humming vortex on my racks, which is why the rope is wrapped around the first bar. Still putting her together. Looking for a winch.
    Prob'ly got peanuts sproutin' up on the dash with all that shit on it....

first one of you to post a picture next to their Toyota rig with you jumping up in the "oh what a feeling" commercials kind of way gets my undying respect...I'd do it myself but I can't figure out these smartphones real good
    At least I'm housebroken.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    With orange specks?
    I know you didn’t........

Yeah he did.

I don't need my name in the marquee lights....

Chortle.

“Hey, look at that dude on the ground....let’s go kick him!!!”

Quote Originally Posted by FishSticker View Post
    Prob'ly got peanuts sproutin' up on the dash with all that shit on it....
    That's my briefcase.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Picked up a 98 LC U100 this weekend......same family in VA since 2005.

Spent the weekend realizing that the driver liked dip and toothpicks...and the back seat riders liked weed based on the 3 roaches I found in the door ash trays.....297k on the clock but it runs great and everything is very tight.

Quote Originally Posted by colej View Post
    1996 LX 2.4 Automatic. 175k miles. My dad is the 2nd owner and says it’s his Therapy(hunt,fish)truck. Got it from a friend a few yrs back after her husband passed and it had been sitting a few yrs. Replaced EFI Fuse, all fluids, charged the AC and she’s been fine ever since. I’ve since put him some new BFG’s and Marathon seat covers on it. I drive it occasionally just for the nostalgia.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Cole,

Who made that winch bumper? Bout the only one I can find for my 01 is the ARB but the price tag is holding me back.

I'm also thinking about getting an older project 4Runner for me and the oldest to work on for her to drive. If any of y'all know of one PM me.

Thanks
    Mike

Quote Originally Posted by 3 1/2" MAGUM View Post
    Cole,

Who made that winch bumper? Bout the only one I can find for my 01 is the ARB but the price tag is holding me back.

I'm also thinking about getting an older project 4Runner for me and the oldest to work on for her to drive. If any of y'all know of one PM me.

Thanks
    Mike
    I'm not sure but I can look around on it when I get in this afternoon for any markings and let you know.
    GENESIS 1 : 26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

Quote Originally Posted by 3 1/2" MAGUM View Post
    Cole,

Thanks
    Mike
    I don't see any markings of any nature on this bumper that would lead to what make it is. Not even under the winch....sorry bud. That ARB you mentioned and North West Trail Innovations or Shrock Works are the closet ones to it that I've seen. They all pretty pricey so I'm glad this one came with the truck!
    GENESIS 1 : 26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.