Thread: The pain

Default The pain

Haha.

I will continue not consuming their product that i wasn't consuming before, by not consuming it in the future either...

Saw that yesterday.

Karma is a Bitch

Hey count me in, I was one that had just finally got back to watching some NBA games. Pretty much hung it up when MJ did but had started back.

They lost for good with their antics this time

Pretty bad when little to no fans in stands and you would think TV ratings would be higher but this proves folks do not care what an athlete’s political views are

I am sure Lebron will blame it on DJT
    Last edited by tprice; 10-08-2020 at 07:53 AM.

Always found it ironic that many NBA guys don't realize that the very existence of their league (and the accompanying salaries) proves that black lives DO matter.

Bunch of entitled slobs who literally have everything already.......

They can fade away...and I wouldn’t even notice.

I stopped watching this year. The league is in shambles. I used to enjoy watching Ray Allen, Rondo, and KG when the celtics were good.

silent majority Bo! Hope this same metric carries into voting day

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    The league is in shambles.
    The NFL, MLB, NASCAR and the rest are hot on their heels. CFB might want to take note as well.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

What is the NBA?

I've always held that "the business of business is business." Their business needs to be Basketball, nothing more, nothing less.

As Clay Travis says Go Woke, Get Broke. Fuk the nba. Never watched it anyway.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Guess they need to change the slogan to Money Matters

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    The NFL, MLB, NASCAR and the rest are hot on their heels. CFB might want to take note as well.
    I'm not sure I agree with you about football. That sport is just too damn popular and well run to falter too bad, despite Goodell being a clown. The owners have too much pull they just don't show it publicly.

I haven't watched a baseball game in years and NASCAR as we all know has one foot in the grave. They are already dead to me anyways so I don't pay attention. The nascar thing is too bad. I grew up in north Georgia near Wild Bill's shop. I remember as a kid you could hear Ernie Elliot tuning motors from a family friends farm. Went to high school with one of the family members. Good folks. I want Chase to do well, but I can't watch a race.
    Miner's Daughter's Coal Train 'Rosco'

"The only human quality he lacks is speech" -Alfred Brehm

Now if we could just do away with the grass fairies...
    At least I'm housebroken.

Quote Originally Posted by Duck Nitz View Post
    Now if we could just do away with the grass fairies...
    Nobody'd notice anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    The NFL, MLB, NASCAR and the rest are hot on their heels...
    I don't think it's quite fair to include MLB in that pack. NFL players are still kneeling, or so I'm told since I'm not watching games. NBA players still have BLM on their jerseys. Baseball had good enough sense to jump off the BLM train briefly after jumping on it. These other idiots are gonna go broke riding the horse they chose in order to not piss off the Democratic-voters who are the constituents of the players that make all the senseless noise anyway.

I noticed for a short spell they rearranged MLB to spell BLM then poof, that crap vanished. Although MLB playoff TV ratings were down that was expected but ratings still surpassed those expectations given TNT circumstances, by all that I've read.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Last edited by willyworm; 10-11-2020 at 11:13 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

The only thing MLB is doing wrong is allowing the damn piped in background noise. That shit too loud. I watched all the games during the regular season on MLB.tv and didn’t have to deal with it. During the Reds/Braves series I turned the volume on the tv off and listed to the Reds broadcast.

I concur with that!

Yeah the crowd noise is just silly. I guess to them it's better than silence in the background between the talking heads doing their thing. When a batter hits the ball, or the pitcher strikes someone out, it makes me chuckle to hear the fake crowd volume rise. It's just sad.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."

And pretty sure NBA ratings got pummeled by college football last Saturday. Didn't even know the NBA was playing honestly.
    Last edited by willyworm; 10-11-2020 at 11:19 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]