Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My wife stuck one

Very nice. Congrats to her!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Congrats to her on a fine kill.

My 10yo drew meat and bone last night but evidently jerked the shot, little to no blood and 5 of us looked for 2.5hrs with no luck.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Now I will say that I got her into deer hunting. She started bow hunting because we were invited with a few other couples to a lodge that allowed only bowhunting. She didn’t want to be sitting on a couch all day sipping coffee and chit chatting. We got her a bow two months before the trip and she shot every night. That was a couple years ago, but it is nice that “quality time” with my wife means shooting our bows when the kids are sleeping.

I bet she got a big ol’ hug!

Good for her!

Very nice deer!

That's strong. S.C. Mature bucks are the smartest animals in the world.

awesome!
    "some men are mere hunters, others are turkey hunters"-Archibald Rutledge

Hell yeah

Quote Originally Posted by Rubberhead* View Post
    That put a smile on my face - something about short, terse hunting texts that just capture the emotions of hunting better than long, drawn-out prose even from the best pens. Good work.
    I caught that too....but i liked the lead in about the deer being there for ten minutes before she could get her shit together to make the shot!

good stuff
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Outstanding. Congrats to her!
    Worship the LORD, not HIS creation.

"No self respecting turkey hunter would pay $5 for a call that makes a good sound when he can buy a custom call for $80 and get the same sound."-NWiles

That’s awesome

Congrats to her on a fine deer and to you for finding someone that shares the same interest as you. My wife fishes and hunts as well. She was raised in it and continues to enjoy it with me. If your wife is looking for some trips with just the ladies she needs to look into American Daughters of Conservation. They are all throughout the South and have State chapters. They do all kinds of hunts and fishing trips for their members. My wife joined and has kept up with them but never got to make a trip before we moved back to California. Also the Women’s Fishing Federation is another group to look into. My wife is a cofounder and they have an annual women’s event where they ladies come together in Missouri. This years event was cancelled due to COVID but they have plans for future events.
    Living in Moncks Corner but looking forward to moving back to the West Coast in 2020 where there are more ducks and less duck hunters!! LOL

Doesn't get any better than that. Congrats to both of you!

Thats awesome. Congrats to both of you!

Congrats to her! Nice Deer.

Good stuff....
    \"I never saw a wild thing feel sorry for itself. A small bird will drop dead frozen from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.\" <br />D.H. LAWRENCE

Nice!!!!! Congrats
    All Men are self made, but, only the successful ones admit it!

2thDoc "because nothing matters till the games are played and clemson people have enjoyed success and know how to deal with it.

any other stupid questions?"......Classic!

CP#96743

Outstanding! Congrats to both of you.
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'

Forget the deer, congrats to you sir!

Nice
    "You are Citadel Men, you have no pension for failure, you wear the Ring, you never let a friend down, you will be good fathers, husbands, and leaders in the armed forces and industry, you are strong in heart, body, and mind. You protect such things as Honor and Fidelity. Your virtues matter not only in wealth, but in the richness of family, you are the last of the knights."
    - late President Ronald Reagan

All y’all struggling with how nice it would be to have a wife that’s killing big deer with a bow...on her own...but conflicted with it causing you to have to put the kids to bed, sacrifice peaceful alone time in the woods etc.
    Think about how jacked you are when you have a big buck in the ground...how happy you are...how thankful to your wife you are that she was tending to your cherished little ones while allowing you the time to create the adrenaline surge that you are experiencing wrapping your hands around those horns...and how you want to get back to her, dim the lights, and THANK her for it!

Something tells me ole Mudminnow ain't exactly sorry or worrying about the same silly shid that y’all be frettin’ over.

Bad Azz! Congrats to you both!
    “I can’t wait ‘till I’m grown” is the stupidest @!#* I ever said!