Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Goat

Good on ya brother!
    Genesis 9;2

Well, when you’re a legend......

Congrats. How many shots did it take to subdue this beast? I was hoping for a longer read.
    “The price of freedom is eternal vigilance” - Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    Holy mother of pearl! I gotta lose weight, but other than that, I’m kool with it.
    “I can’t wait ‘till I’m grown” is the stupidest @!#* I ever said!

Quote Originally Posted by SaltMuck View Post
    Whitewaters got the orangest orange hat I ever seen.
    Cause I wear it 2 days a year!

Quote Originally Posted by Palmetto Pride View Post
    Congrats. How many shots did it take to subdue this beast? I was hoping for a longer read.
    Dood, I drove by first field and saw the three buck goats. I drove by the second field looking for the bigger bastage that’s been keeping the three others out of the loop. The big goat and his harem were nowhere to be seen. I drove back to field one, parked truck, stepped out of truck, walked to nearest hay bale to get a decent rest, put crosshairs on him, pulled trigger, walked back to truck, drove 90 yards to his side, took hero pics, tagged him, threw him on the hitch haul, and drove him to the skinning rack. All of above took ~ 5 minutes. Antelope out here make you feel like you know how to hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by SaltMuck View Post
    So.... Is that an invite to shoot a speed goat, passion-free of course?
    Anyone on here that applies for a tag around Wheatland...I think it’s zone 34 and 38...and gets drawn is welcome. I would offer up a place to stay, but you’d want to kill me afterwards, so there is a Heartland Inns and suites that is cheap, nice, Gaga’s a hot tub and pool, snd has an outdoor grilling area that’s the tiits. You draw 34 or 38 and stay there, I’ll put you on a shitpile of public and some private that you can kill your goat no problem. If you want to go after a high-scoring goat, there is plenty of hardcore public you can spend time in searching for a bruiser. Personally, a B&C goat looks close enough to the same as the one I shot for me to be working hard trying to find one...shoot one, butcher it, take the hams and shoulders and neck to H’s and get 50/50 breakfast sausage and German brats made, snd spend the rest of the trip drinking whiskey, enjoying some of Colorado’s finest chocolates (if that’s your bag), and chilling in the hot tub while grilling blackstrap and tenderloin. I’ll join any SC ducker anytime. Bring it.

Why does spell check change my correctly spelled words to shit that’s embarrassing but won’t change snd to and?

Nice work.

My Grandpa and Dad killed a lot of Antelope back in the day. One that size was called a " Skillet Goat".

I have a trip lined up for next year in a real good place.. Antelope are fun and can be challenging.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

How wary an antelope is depends how n how much they been fucked with. A private land goat is a slam dunk. It’s pretty much picking out the one you want. Hunt them in an easy to draw unit after opening weekend is a different game all together.
    Last edited by FLS; 10-07-2020 at 01:04 PM.