Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Friend’s key west

Sticker is out of date. I'll offer $1500.
    Honey...I'll do it after the season is over.

Originally Posted by cudexter
    I would argue that JP has the highest "quality" to "trash talk" post ratio on this site.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Air Raid
    ... Wait till 3 years from now! ...

All that is, is a Saturday drinking beer in my back yard not having to deal with people.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernWake View Post
    Good news is it’s not a tough fix, especially if he has access to the inside. I don’t see how it would be a warranty claim.
    Gonna be tough to get to the inside with a foam filled hull. And there is 100% No way of that being covered under Warranty. Drying it out will be the toughest part of repairing it.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a thought process better than the vast majority of you clemmings.

Quote Originally Posted by Goin Coastal View Post
    Gonna be tough to get to the inside with a foam filled hull. And there is 100% No way of that being covered under Warranty. Drying it out will be the toughest part of repairing it.
    Fine, I will bid $1499.
    Honey...I'll do it after the season is over.

Originally Posted by cudexter
    I would argue that JP has the highest "quality" to "trash talk" post ratio on this site.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Air Raid
    ... Wait till 3 years from now! ...

Quote Originally Posted by Goin Coastal View Post
    It will take making a larger hole and a vacuum pump if they do not want to go from the topsides. The foam inside is so waterlogged, there really is no downside to removing as much as you need to from the topside. Then a whole bunch of 18oz cloth, random strand filler, and two part epoxy. You will be high as a kite when it is over. My guess is that this is trailer cross-member started this or some trauma. Sandbars alone would not look like that. MG
    Dum Spiro Spero