Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Got Victimized on Friday

How much that set a feller back?

7 figures

Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    How much that set a feller back?
    You ever heard the old saying if you have to ask, you can't afford it, there you go.

$1.2M give or take.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Only 240 easy payments of $7999 a month...

I randomly met Billy Freeman at a ski bar in Salt Lake, he was surprisingly really friendly.

Quote Originally Posted by Steelin' Ducks View Post
    Yellow rain suits? Where’s all that fancy HUK fishing gear?
    They never had any. They knew HUK was meant for roping kooks into a fad.

Grundens tend to stand the test of time.
    Be proactive about improving public waterfowl habitat in South Carolina. It's not going to happen by itself, and our help is needed. We have the potential to winter thousands of waterfowl on public grounds if we fight for it.

Quote Originally Posted by murraywader View Post
    I randomly met Billy Freeman at a ski bar in Salt Lake, he was surprisingly really friendly.
    Why wouldn’t he be?
    Be proactive about improving public waterfowl habitat in South Carolina. It's not going to happen by itself, and our help is needed. We have the potential to winter thousands of waterfowl on public grounds if we fight for it.

Quote Originally Posted by BOGSTER View Post
    Why wouldn’t he be?
    Most wealthy people I've met out here are not.

Most wealthy people I've met out here are not.
    That's probably more because they are there than that they are wealthy. I've found that wealthy people are much more likely to be philanthropists and giving people than what you learned on the TV. Some places have different cultures. Salt Lake City is a mecca of liberals. That may be the dominant reason they are not friendly. Liberals are self-hating, miserable people.

A
    Billy made it, he did not have it given to him. I am waiting on the 20 ft version for myself.

The most uber wealthy person I know use to keep an old wood paneled station wagon in town for when she flew in, green f'n trim. Supposedly intimidating as hell where ever she was be it the Hamptons, Saratoga, or the islands. I found her funny as heck, she'd call every so often wanting me to buy up vintages of wines, or whatever.. or come in and point at me. It might just be because dashing looks though.. or demeanor.

My cheap ass almost vomited thinking about JAB's payment plan.. the lump sum sounds oddly better

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    My cheap ass almost vomited thinking about JAB's payment plan.. the lump sum sounds oddly better
    Funny how that works?
    Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Steelin' Ducks is the KRT of suppressors and such.

I try to justify almost everything I buy.. it's why both of my boats are close to twenty years old. Neither one has "pretty cushions", but I'm cool with that.

If I had just put my brand new 47’ freeman in the water and my buddy had a $6 rain suit on I would open hand slap his peasant ass and politely tell him to get the fuck off my boat
    "I am a man, not an animal and I always try to conduct myself accordingly. Doing anything less is just giving up and expecting (and being okay) with failure."
    Rubberhead

Quote Originally Posted by santee11 View Post
    A

Billy made it, he did not have it given to him. I am waiting on the 20 ft version for myself.
    I’m pretty sure I still wouldn’t be able to afford the 20’ version.

And foul weather gear is Grundens.
    Last edited by Saltydog235; 09-28-2020 at 09:44 PM.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

That's kind of like holding your small fish out to make it look bigger. Need to just back off the big boat a little bit and show a closer up shot of your rig.

That's one heck of a rig though, that trailer is impressive. Seems like it would need an 18 wheeler to haul that thing around. Makes that dually look tiny

Quote Originally Posted by Stumpknocker View Post
    If I had just put my brand new 47’ freeman in the water and my buddy had a $6 rain suit on I would open hand slap his peasant ass and politely tell him to get the fuck off my boat
    Steelin would say tell him,go be poor somewhere else.