Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Youth Beretta A400 20 gauge

Please don’t encourage this man to drill out this shotgun. It’s a POS and should be sold if not donated to Goodwill
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Quote Originally Posted by FEETDOWN View Post
    You misspelled Jamenelli
    Jabrina don’t jam.

Have you measured the lad's LOP and compare it to that of the gun as it is currently? If the Franchi has served him well, and the compact is too short for him but the standard stock is too long, why not simply procure a standard Franchi stock and cut as needed to fit him. Watch a YouTube video on it and take a belt sander to a grind to fit Limbsaver pad and viola. Its really not hard.

Unless you just want to buy a new gun. Cause who doesn't want to go buy a new gun?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by willyworm; 12-20-2020 at 10:14 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

If he's learning to use the gun properly theres nothing a Franchi can't do that a Beretta can. Especially is he's shooting clays and skeet.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Update, Sent it in for warranty. 7 weeks door to door sending it to cole gun works.

He should get to run it this weekend to see if it’s better. They stated they adjusted the gas system along with some other stuff. So basically it needed to be enlarged “drilled” from what I gather. I was not up to the task being I have no clue what I’m doing, and it’s basically new. Reading around the web led me to believe this was not an issue any longer, but seems it is. I’m good with sending it in, I now now it’s been looked over and they also performed their polish service.