Thread: Ozone elimination systems.

Default Ozone elimination systems.

Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

I use both the ozonics and ozone bags/totes. Ozone absolutely kills scent, no question. I’ve seen ozonics be extremely effective on days with a steady wind, meaning the wind isn’t swirling. If you can consistently keep the ozone in your scent stream, it works. In this scenario I’ve seen it work to the extent that deer had no clue I was around, and I’ve seen it where they sense that somethings off, but can’t really nail it down. It nearly got me a shot last year at a good buck that I watched come in straight downwind from 125 yards. When he got to 40 yards, he got “nervous” enough to hang up and finally ease off. I’ve also had them come in downwind and circle downwind and never know I was around. I think it’s highly dependent on the conditions as well as how alert the particular deer is. Either way, I’m convinced enough that I don’t like to hunt without it. I’ll add that if I were choosing between a bag/tote or an ozonics unit, I’d choose the ozonics unit every time.

I’ll second the Ozonics. Same experience as SCSwitchback stated.