Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pterodactyls...

I'll come just video for you. That's awesome!

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Quote Originally Posted by WhitewaterDuck View Post
    Yup...I suck at the camerawork part of this. I might put the camera about 40 yards away pointing above us and just let it run tomorrow.
    I still love watching them! Keep posting I can deal with the bad camera angles.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

I’m sick as %#^* today. Went out and outdid myself with shitty camerawork today. Maybe I got the two shots and kills on my camcorder that I had set up 100 yards out. Battery was dead when we were done, and I’m too miserable to go get it and plug it in. Stay tuned, because this is turning into a tragedy/comedy. SMH!
    “I can’t wait ‘till I’m grown” is the stupidest @!#* I ever said!

Oh...the Stoll-Ward decoy bitness ain’t going to happen. After having four groups of ~ 60 total flare and go elsewhere again today, we yanked the ones we stuffed. Thirty minutes later, we were flapping our gums and standing on the edge of the field not hidden well, snd we look up and a Crane is locked onto my store bought dekes, and he flat out committed suicide trying to join them...and my camera was off. Hopefully the camcorder still had juice.

Looks like fun, thank you for the video

Oh...the Stoll-Ward decoy bitness ain’t going to happen. After having four groups of ~ 60 total flare and go elsewhere again today, we yanked the ones we stuffed. Thirty minutes later, we were flapping our gums and standing on the edge of the field not hidden well, snd we look up and a Crane is locked onto my store bought dekes, and he flat out committed suicide trying to join them...and my camera was off. Hopefully the camcorder still had juice.
    Hahaha! Can't blame them for not working to the dead crane dekes. Would you voluntarily go hang out with a bunch of human corpses?

That said, I remember a time back well afore Elvis kicked the bucket when I was working long hours and raising two young'uns. I was sho-nuff poor but I'd been poor since birth so I didn't realize it. All I knew was I loved shooting ducks and I didn't have no money. I had 3 old decoys I had scrounged up somewhere and painted as black ducks cause the original paint was but a faint memory. Night after night I sat in the living room floor and put together homemade standing/field decoys using clothes hangars, chicken wire and newspapers soaked in starch & water. Then when they dried I shellacked then, roughed them with sandpaper and painted them. I'd put my 3 dekes in the water and stick those newspaper dekes up on sandbars or along the edge of the water. Ugly, you bet, but by-cracky I kilt ducks over them. And many a black duck died over those 3 old dekes.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    Hahaha! Can't blame them for not working to the dead crane dekes. Would you voluntarily go hang out with a bunch of human corpses?

That said, I remember a time back well afore Elvis kicked the bucket when I was working long hours and raising two young'uns. I was sho-nuff poor but I'd been poor since birth so I didn't realize it. All I knew was I loved shooting ducks and I didn't have no money. I had 3 old decoys I had scrounged up somewhere and painted as black ducks cause the original paint was but a faint memory. Night after night I sat in the living room floor and put together homemade standing/field decoys using clothes hangars, chicken wire and newspapers soaked in starch & water. Then when they dried I shellacked then, roughed them with sandpaper and painted them. I'd put my 3 dekes in the water and stick those newspaper dekes up on sandbars or along the edge of the water. Ugly, you bet, but by-cracky I kilt ducks over them. And many a black duck died over those 3 old dekes.
    That’s badass. So far, I’ve made “Bessie” the f250 sized cow blind...that ducks avoided like the plague...and the dead Crane dekes...which the cranes avoided like the plague. One day I’m going to make something like those paper ducks that’ll actually work.

That’s badass. So far, I’ve made “Bessie” the f250 sized cow blind...that ducks avoided like the plague...and the dead Crane dekes...which the cranes avoided like the plague. One day I’m going to make something like those paper ducks that’ll actually work.
    I remember Bessie the cow that didn't deliver milk or ducks. But she did look good. Any bull worth his salt would have dated Bessie. LOL

A belated HBD to you.

I still ain't got to see a crane fold up and eat the dirt. But I'm stubborn so I'm going to keep watching your vids till I see one die. lol