Thread: SC BHA Virtual Pint Night

Default SC BHA Virtual Pint Night

Short notice I know but tomorrow night we will be hosting a virtual pint night, hosted on zoom, that is open to everyone.

Will will have representatives from DNR and USFS available to discuss issues within the state and field your questions.

You can register at the link below and you will be emailed the code to join the meeting.

I look forward to seeing some of you tomorrow!

What link below boss man???
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

I’m looking forward to it Glenn
    Chuck -I know he has the link in his fb
    Quote Originally Posted by BOG View Post
    Tip:
    Although it is natural for you and seems to be out of your hands, try to suppress your natural inclination towards dumbassedness and do some research of your own.I wish you luck.
    Tekton Game Calls
    http://tektongamecalls.com

Chuck don't facespace or mybook or Instachat or snapagram or twit tok
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?