Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RBG

Default RBG

Gone.....

Quote Originally Posted by squatty View Post
    R. Not
    So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live in him, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness. —Colossians 2:6–7

RIP Ruth

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

So they finally pulled her corpse out of the cooler. Something big must be about to drop and they needed to change the narrative.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    they needed to change the narrative.
    The narrative just got changed.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Catdaddy; 09-18-2020 at 07:22 PM.

That puppets been dead for years
    If it aint got 8 toes & a green head,it aint a duck.

That's a big deal and should have a big effect on the election.

Schumer said the new president should get to pick the next justice, then remembered that he hadn't offered condolences. What a dick.....
    “Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves.” Lord Byron

Quote Originally Posted by hylandersc1 View Post
    Schumer said the new president should get to pick the next justice, then remembered that he hadn't offered condolences. What a dick.....
    She’s been “dead” for a while.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chessbay View Post
    Literally translated to, "I smell like Scotch and Kodiak".
    "Let us cross over the river, and rest under the shade of the trees"- Gen. Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

How’d she die? Was there a wreck? Were pelosi and schumer with her by chance?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Man, from now thru Election Day, it’s going to be as chaotic and contentious as it has ever been in this country. Trump needs to nominate the devout, ultra-conservative woman that clerked for Scalia, and the Senate needs to confirm. The swing R’s Romney, Murkowski, and ??? (Drawing blank) can choose to end their senate careers with this vote, or they can do what their constituents put them in DC to do. We need to fill that seat with a straight shooting, non-political constitutionalist ASAP...it might be the only thing that’ll keep this country from devolving into civil war should Trump lose and the senate gets flipped.
    “I can’t wait ‘till I’m grown” is the stupidest @!#* I ever said!

Quote Originally Posted by WhitewaterDuck View Post
    Man, from now thru Election Day, it’s going to be as chaotic and contentious as it has ever been in this country. Trump needs to nominate the devout, ultra-conservative woman that clerked for Scalia, and the Senate needs to confirm. The swing R’s Romney, Murkowski, and ??? (Drawing blank) can choose to end their senate careers with this vote, or they can do what their constituents put them in DC to do. We need to fill that seat with a straight shooting, non-political constitutionalist ASAP...it might be the only thing that’ll keep this country from devolving into civil war should Trump lose and the senate gets flipped.
    100 percent.

If he nominated Gowdy heads would explode on the left.

Gowdy uses hair gel. Can't trust gowdy.

Did not agree with her thoughts and ideas but she did always stick to them and not bend

Still think one of the main reasons Trump won first election was the Supreme Court Seats that were coming open. From what I have seen regardless if he wins or not the Republicans can still fill the seat up until time he leaves office if he does not win

Liberals are probably crapping bricks about this right about now

Quote Originally Posted by WhitewaterDuck View Post
    Shouldn't affect the election if McConnell will do his job. Like Paul Sperry said: "If Pelosi can ram through a sham impeachment McConnell can sure as hell ram through a legitimate Supreme Court nomination."

And for the liberal whiners screaming, "Trump can't fill the seat!"

https://news.yahoo.com/history-side-...184809078.html

Twenty-nine times in American history there has been an open Supreme Court vacancy in a presidential election year, or in a lame-duck session before the next presidential inauguration. The president made a nomination in all twenty-nine cases.

So what does history say about this situation, where a president is in his last year in office, his party controls the Senate, and the branches are not in conflict? Once again, historical practice and tradition provides a clear and definitive answer: In the absence of divided government, election-year nominees get confirmed.

Nineteen times between 1796 and 1968, presidents have sought to fill a Supreme Court vacancy in a presidential-election year while their party controlled the Senate. Ten of those nominations came before the election; nine of the ten were successful.

Nine times, presidents have made nominations after the election in a lame-duck session. These include some storied nominations, such as John Adams picking Chief Justice John Marshall in 1801 and Abraham ******* selecting Chief Justice Salmon P. Chase in 1864. Of the nine, the only one that did not succeed...
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Looks like Lyndsey Graham is going to get made to look like a fool in this one

Already bringing up his 2016 statement as Chair of Senate Judiciary Committee that NO POTUS should be able to name a SCJ in his final year as POTUS . Said “You can quote me on that “

Damn it is shame we have to vote for such a little bitch

I am sure Jamie Harrison will be all over this one , as would any political candidate

Could get ugly for Graham